Finally can get back to my routine

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by geekierthanyou, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geekierthanyou

geekierthanyou Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro

I'm done traveling to Italy. I've been there for pretty much the last 4 months (flying home every 2-3 weeks for a week, then back). I just went to go to my 24 Hour Fitness, and they don't reopen from xmas before 6am... I'm up at 4:30 because I still haven't gotten over the timechange.

What really excites me about this whole thing is I only weigh 6 lbs more now than I did when I left for Italy, for a former fatty like me that is a real boost in morale. I figure if I hit the gym with the regularity I was hitting it pre-Italy, and keep my diet in check I'll be putting muscle on like crazy, while keeping my bf% down below 12. My goal is to have a visible 6 back by march.

For those that don't know, Jan 08 I was 265lbs. By may I was 230, Sept, 169. I'm up to 183 as of right now, and that is with eating nothing but pizza, beer, and pasta for 4 months. This whole "get in shape and you body will help keep itself in shape" thing really does work!

2. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Isn't the only way to get around in Italy walking? With enough walking, you could have worked off the junk.
    Congrats though, get back in the gym and bust your balls. If you're "putting on muscle" (ie gaining weight) then it'll be harder to see your abs. Though adding mass to them will help, low BF has more to do with it.

3. geekierthanyou

geekierthanyou Crews: DSLR, Brolie, Classic Car, Gun, Zombie, Pro

yea, a lot of walking and i didnt regain a lot of weight, just some... i am just looking forward to lifting weights again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.