SRS Finally broke it off with the girl

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Avenger97, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

well over the past year or so , i have been in here bitching about my girlfriend.. even tho i continued to stay there.. and be there for her and all that shit.. as of last night.. its over.. finally

just cause i need to vent , her is the past 24 hrs or so.

Monday morning about 3:30 am.. my now Ex-GF calls .. says she is on her way home from a bar or whatever, wasnt drunk as is usual with her. and is tellin me about some orange mustang that is on her ass. guess it was somone she knew. anyway she says "i love you , talk to you in the morning" , i go back to sleep and get ready for work in 3 hrs

i was at a different site than usual yesterday and just happened to call her from the desk phone and not my cell like i usually do. when she answered she was off.. just like not herself and not her normal tone of voice.. like she was caught.

at this time i decided to take my lunch break , head to my other site ( in the same town she live in ) , and take a run by her place to see whats up. What do i find, but 2 cars in the driveway.. her car, and an orange mustang parked there.. in front of hers.. so it had to be there all night. at this point im losing my shit , and gettin really pissed of.. she hears me outside ( my GTO is quite loud and im makin a point that she hears it ) and calls me to see what the problem is. we end up yelling back and forth on the phone.. she says its nothing but a friend.. but thats all bullshit.. eventually she fesses up that she doesnt think its working between us anymore , and somehow in 5 hrs this all became clear to her.. its pretty fucked up.. that she did this to me.. but there isnt much i can do right now.

so we yelled and screamed back and forth at each other throughout the day. and didnt really get anywhere.. she just totally shut down , and woudldnt tell me what caused her to come to this decision

after a few hours we all cooled off.. and she texts me that she never meant to hurt me, and that her life is all messed up , she is really hurting in a real bad place right now. and doesnt know what to do. confusion , and all that.. says she didnt mean to hurt me , and is sorry that it came to this. but there is no other man involved with her. we decide to try to talk face to face tonight , not argue.. just talk and listen..

so looks like there is 2 years gone.. dont know where to go from here.. just need to take a lil time for myself and try again....this time.. stronger and wiser from this...

2. SpectreMatrix

SpectreMatrix New Member

Sounds like she is self destructive, for your sake you must distance yourself from such individuals. You don't want to go down with that ship. I wish you the best of luck, this sort of thing is never easy. Don't let her rope you into conflict, that is what she is seeking at this point, the more you give into her drama the more you aide this behavior. Be strong and keep a cool head.

3. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

You're making the right decision, remember that.

:bowdown:

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Good job, glad you finally did it :bigthumb: Just don't let her talk you into getting back with her when you see her.

5. essejgnad

essejgnad poopty pangts

I got pissed off just reading this.

You'll be okay man, better than staying with that crazy girl.

6. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

ul be ok good luck

7. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

dont look at it as 2 years gone. see it as a 1 1/2 really good years and 1/2 year of crap. Now you can start all over.

its like when you buy a new car. The first 6 months youre like "HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!!!", after a year or two, its more like "yep, this is definitely a nice car", after a while it breaks down all the time, starts to rust, paint starts to fade. Gets to the point where its more painful to keep than not.

so what do you do? Drop it in the gutter, and go buy another.

she's an old, beat up, rusty, faded paint, bald tires, leaking oil, broken gas guage clunker, its time you go and get yourself a nice, shiny new girl

:cool:

8. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

But I love my Z31 even though shes old and needs work :wtc:

Oh right women!!

Honestly it sounds like you are doing the right thing by dumping her and moving on. Crazy women are not worth the time an effort. I know from experience and learned the hard way :hs:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sad that she didn't even have respect for you enough to tell you this to your face, but instead in a text. You shouldn't even meet her tonight, it's probably only going to make you second guess your decision and your relationship.

You're much better off without her.

10. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

who was in the mustang? What happened there?

11. Ark

Ark New Member

Stick to your guns and break it off for good with her. Another good thing to do is don't get pissed about it try to be as cool and calm as you can be. Almost as if it doesn't bother you in the least. It will probably drive her crazy to see you cool and calm when she is expecting you to be all broken up. Best of luck man and don't let her convince you to take her back you are much better off.

12. Slid.

Slid. I'm a guy.

Who cares? Not important.

13. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

It was most likely the guy. She made a Freudian slip about it when she was talking to him the night before.

14. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

Please tell me I'm not the only one that found that line absolutely hysterical? Who would say that after getting caught red-handed?

15. essejgnad

essejgnad poopty pangts

LOL, I just got that. :rofl::rofl:

16. iwishyouwerebeer

Doesn't matter. He shouldn't ask and just move on.

17. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

If she doesnt treat you right she she aint worth it

18. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

who was in the orange mustang?

19. iwishyouwerebeer

Did your gf fuck that guy after all?

Both unimportant questions. Move on.

20. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

if yall must know.. she says its a guy named patrick , friend of hers from new hampshire aparently.. says nothing happened.. not that im inclined to believe her at all.

basically since everyone is so interesed in the orange mustang story...

when i saw the car there the 1st time.. i pretty much lost it..and we yelled on the phone for a bit.. told her i was goin back to work...

i looped back around.. and happened to catch her at an intersection near her place.. with thes guy in the car, she was headin back to the house, but since my light turned green i was able to go 1st and beat her back there...
    at that point she wouldnt come back untill l left. saying she didnt want a confrontation .. if its just a friend why would there be one????

*edit* just for the record.. i did spend about 30 mins just hangin in my car.. blocking the orange mustang in the driveway , thought about doin a lot of stuff.. but in the end.. just a small burnout and rubber bits all over his car was good enough...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2007
  21. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I think we all know the answer to that question.