SRS finally asked a girl for her number v...first time

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Dec 10, 2006.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I met this girl earlier tonight and I ended up asking her for her phone number. She gave it to me, and at the same time she made it pretty clear that she only wants sex. She has a boyfriend, so I'm kinda confused on what to do. I decided that I will call her on wednesday or thrusday. We were both pretty drunk when we were talking, so I don't know if this changes anything. All in all, this has made me pretty happy, but please OT ASYLUM, tell me if I should get my hopes up or not. When I was leaving, she said "you better call me" and I know that girls sometimes don't mean what they say, so if you can, tell me what this means. Keep in mind that she was kinda drunk. Just let me know if any additional info is needed and I will GLADLY give it up.

2. Wolf68k

Wolf68k OT Supporter

a number but no pics?

3. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Wear a condom.

4. KUBA

KUBA New Member

Good for you, you should definately call.

5. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

If you don't have a problem with being a FWB by all means call her.

Definitely don't get your hopes up for anything more than that though i.e. long term relationship.

The being drunk part may or may not become a factor in that she might have been frunk enough to over come her inhibitions about finding a new guy for sex and once sober she may dismiss the idea again or if she realizes that you looked better to her drunk than you do sober ( not trying to bash or anything here but it does happen)

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I can't condone cheating, but if you're going to call her, keep the call short and sweet. 1-2 minutes max. You're good to wait 4-5 days. Tell her to meet you at some nice place, have a few drinks (if you're over 21). If under 21, tell her to come over to your place and "watch a movie." Then when she comes over, flirt, joke, and just do whatever you did at the party. Don't want too long, and make a move to kiss her, and then slowly go from there.

7. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

i'm a virgin, so I take it I won't last long my first time. Is there anything I can do to last longer? Is it painfully obvious if it is my first time?

Great advice so far.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Use a condom, that'll lessen the feeling. Get a Trojan, they tend to be horribly thick in my experience.

Take your time. Don't go straight for the tits and twat. Tease with your cock, such as not putting it in all the way (as much as you will want to) and instead make her have to pull you in. Relax. Be in control.

9. noxxs

noxxs New Member

yank one out before she comes over, and if you feel like you're gonna bust in a few more moments, think about baseball or something stupid like that, anything to take your mind out of the situation. thats what i had to do my first couple of times to actually keep some of my dignity.

10. Akumasun

Akumasun Follow the Light.

:werd:

Yank one like 2 hours before so that you ain't going in with a loaded gun.

Just play it cool and if she rejects you on the phone than don't take it to heart and move on.

Girls do alot of stupid shit when they are drunk.

ALWAYS use a condom, you dont know where she has been...

And if all goes well and you do have meetings with her than just think about how her BF is having seconds....:cool:

11. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

wow, i'm thankful for OT.

One more question. What shouldn't I do if I don't want to screw this up?

12. noxxs

noxxs New Member

don't ask if you can kiss her/feel her up or anything else. i might be stating the obvious, and it might not be a deal breaker if you do, but for some girls its a huge turnoff. they like a guy whos confident, at the same time take the advise from the guys above and dont rush in there like a fool, take your time. and just be cool and act like yourself...thats what she was initially attracted to. who cares if you didnt take our advise to a T if she's digging what you're doing.

13. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

:werd: actions > words.

In case you get curious later on, you don't need to adhere to any calling schedule (ex: no need to wait several days). If you built up good attraction, it doesn't really matter WHEN. I recommend against lingering on the phone, though. Phone calls are best used to set things up so you can meet in person.

gl :bigthumb:

14. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

She's there. She wants you. So show her why she came. She didn't come for you to ask her how she "feels" about you touching her.

The girl is cheating on her boyfriend, so you shouldn't care how her judgement is. Show her the power you have; show her that you are a man in control.

If you fail to perform or last long just say "Whoops. Well it was fun while it lasted". Don't just sit there and be upset about it or dwell on it for so long (and for fuck's sake don't cry about it).

If she dares to say anything negative about you just say "listen, honey, feel free to leave. I don't need you just like you don't need your boyfriend."

That actually will probably keep her staying longer (and also call you the next day).

15. noxxs

noxxs New Member

:rofl:

that'd be one hell of a bomb to drop...

...i like your style

16. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

Keep us posted on how it goes

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

You were both drunk, at a party. You know there is a good chance that she wont remember you and if she does she will be like ohh, hi.. No, Im busy and the never awnser the phone again. I can get tons of girls numbers at parties but most of them never want to do anything with you outside of the party. Also, if it was clear she wanted sex, then you should have sexed her right there. You already blew your chance, I bet she found another guy.

18. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

well the next day, my buddy called me and told me that she texted him and told him to tell me to call her.