Finally, an answer to all those ring questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sionell89, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Fuck that. I'm never buying a diamond in my life. I am very up front about this with my LTR.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Diamonds are soooo tacky and unoriginal.
    I hate this whole "conflict free" thing
    A conflict free diamond only means it wasnt used to support a specific civil war.
    Almost all diamonds come from africa or other third world countries. there are no workers rights, and children have to work the mines (small enough) punishment for trying to steal/fucking somthing up range from the loss of a hand to ones head. I wouldnt buy a fucking T-shirt made in a third world country because of the conditions of sweatshops, let alone a fucking gem.

4. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Dang...life in the vag must be slow if this thread is still on the first page.

5. RL82

RL82 OT Supporter

:rofl: Diamond rings are such a scam. I just got engaged and I'm still pissed that I had to spend $1,500 on my fiance's ring--and people still consider that cheap, they can kiss my ass.

6. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

:werd:
    The moment I feel that I am a "boyfriend," I'm giving her my list of non-negotiable demands, and along with not negotiating with terrorists, even if she's being held hostage, and that our kids are going to a public school, I'm telling her no diamonds, no platinum, mostly likely no gold, but I guess silver is alright.