final questions before i order this stuff, a little confused

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by quamen, Jan 2, 2004.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im a litle confused on some of the stuff i need to order.

Clearkote. Do i get all the 3 products? The vanilla moose hand glaze, moose wax and the carnuabe moose wax? u guys reccomend all three or just the 2 it seems everyone uses?

Is the Klasse sealant glaze the KLASSE UTILIMATE PAINT PROTECTION your talking about the same? Cause so for i have on my list the Klass ALL IN ONE AND THE High Gloss Sealant GLaze from premiumauto care, am i correct?

Also i see they sell ps1s wax at premium auto care. This is not the same as the s100 right? I need to buy the s100 only at the harley dealer?

The poorboys was easy. Im just getting the Polish with carnuaba and the ex.

Thanks

2. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

Use only the Vanilla Moose and the Carnauba Moose. Moose Wax is a cleaner wax, there's polish in it. If that's what you want, by all means get it.

I'm not really familiar with Klasse products, but I don't think that UPP is the same as the SG, they're made by different companies, I believe. You're correct in getting the Klasse products you hgavce on your list.

P21S is the same exact wax as S100. You'll just pay more for the P21S. IMO, if you're getting Carnauba Moose, there's no need for S100.

3. GSRstilez

GSRstilez New Member

For Klasse, you need both the AIO and SG. AIO is a cleaner with no abrasives that is the prep before your SG application. SG can be layered for increased shine. Search for the proper info on this site for applications of the SG, but YES you do need the both.

S100 can be purchased at your local Harley dealer or @ www.hawg-wash.com Good luck and great product selection!

4. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks to both you you!

5. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks to both of you!

6. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Just FYI, you can use Platinum's UPP over AIO instead of SG. It has a somewhat wetter look than SG.