COMIC final fantasy unlimited

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by BoostedBoogie, Aug 16, 2004.

1. you guys check this out yet? my brother picked up the first one at best buy a few weeks ago... LOVED IT.

the second dvd, didn't love it as much as the first, but im still really into the storyline.

they aren't worth the 18 bucks, but for $14 i'd prolly pick up the dvds one at a time until i had the whole box set.

2. Ando

Ando CDN Member

i didnt like the series overall that much. basically the only thing i did like about the show was the stuff between the main 2 summoner guys (i completely forget their names, i saw this series a long time ago). and those were about the only 2 characters i liked out of them all. the rest of them were annoying to me (especially the antagonists) and made the series feel like a joke.

3. btw no spoilers past the 2nd dvd. about to buy the 3rd one tomorrow

4. EcheloN

EcheloN OH NOES!

I didn't like it either.

5. Otto

Otto Who the hell do you think I am!?!?!?!

I like the music and the animation, but other than that it was just WAY to repeditive.

6. my bro finished the box set last week and i'm on the last dvd. so far so good. it had that nice final fantasy journey feel to it and the music is great... especially the part when they... warning spoiler... kill lord fungus. made me sad.

7. :hs: who else expected a better ending for this boxset?

8. Tweekend

Tweekend New Member

I never heard of this what exactly is it? I've always been a fan to the FF games

9. Ando

Ando CDN Member

did you get an episode 26 in the box? i heard they were going to make 1 more episode after the series ended (at 25 i think)

10. damn there were only 25. have you seen 26 yet?

needfospeed, i recommend checking it out, maybe download it if you can. or rent. it was worth teh buy because it gave that classic final fantasy feel of journey. well, to me it was.