Final Fantasy 10 - CAnt beat Seymour

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Guest, Jan 14, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok im at the part in the game where you have to fight seymour in that stupid morthphicus thing or what ever the hell its called. Its in Gagazet mountain with all that ice and shit and you are about to enter zanarkand, or so i hear. When he does that fucking Cross Cut he kills to of my guys and all i have left is Auron. So i keep pheonix downing them and blah blah then he just ends up killing me. I have tried to beat him like 6 times. I cant use Protect because i dont have it yet, im really close though, ill need about an Slvl of about 11 to get protect with Yuna. Help me please.

2. 1997 CL 3.0

1997 CL 3.0 OG since 00

Summon Overdrives :big grin:

3. TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse Guest

Walk around a little and get your people up in level. Go to a save sphere, rejuvenate, fight a few, go back to rejuvenate, etc.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ok, that wil take a while but i guess. Also, how the hell do you make your Aeons go up in level?? like my one guy has 1000 and some Hp since the begginning of the game and it hasnt gone up at all

5. Eticket109

Eticket109 Nibbles, chew through my ball sack. Moderator

How do you not have Protect?

I'm in the Calm Lands and I've had Protect and Shell for a long ass time.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I think when i was doing the sphere grid thing with yuna i sort of went in the wrong direction, so i just used a return sphere and now im 11 levels away from shell and protect.

7. TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse Guest

As for Aeons, if you summon them a lot they will develop on their own, now you must summon them and avoid them dieing. Also, later in the game you will receive the ability to increase their attributes using items. Power spheres will increase their strength, HP and so on (a lot of Power spheres, about 20-30 to start for 100 more HP).

8. Eticket109

Eticket109 Nibbles, chew through my ball sack. Moderator

That worked for me. Got him down to almost nothing with that.

I got lucky though. He did that annihilation thing and killed everyone but Auron, who he dropped to 53hp.... I last shot with Auron killed him though.

9. TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse Guest

Mega Phoenixs own you!

I kicked his ass, used Rikku's overdrive to do a mix that casts Mega Mighty Guard or something (Reflect, Protect, Nul everything, Regen, haste and shell). From there it was pretty easy. Make sure you use Reflect, it works nicely.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

oh. ok. Fuck this is going to take me a while to do but i think ill walk around and level up a bit so i can use protect and all that shit

11. Guest

Guest Guest

if you keep attacking the other boss and not seymour, it'll draw HP from Seymour...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

whats the difference, in the time i attack the other boss, it takes 4000 off, i can attack seymour and take 4000 off anyways.

13. BREADGOD

BREADGOD Guest

My friend had your problem. You are to far for your characters. You shouldn't be hear until you can survive a 3,000 point hit to everyone. Also having Hasteaga for Tidus works great. You get an attack between lance of atrophy and full-life. All you can do is level up as long as you haven't moved your characters into to bad of a spot on the sphere grid.

14. BREADGOD

BREADGOD Guest

Also while your here, run around the bottom a bit, this is the only area that I found the Peaceful ring. It has No-Encounter on it and makes the Omega ruins real easy if you only want to get the items.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

fuck i am so stupid, in every single final fantasy, i moved to quickly trying to keep up with the storyline, i never thought about fighting to get more EXP or HP or anything like that, then i end up fighting a boss and im fucked

16. Guest

Guest Guest

17. Guest

Guest Guest

go here

18. Guest

Guest Guest

sweet it would help if there was anyone there though

19. Guest

Guest Guest

ok when you cross that bridge and you fight that golem and lulu tells you that you shouldn't go in that cave go in it there is a secret aeon but you have to pay him to fight but hes really good you should be able to beat seymor with that aeon and there is also three additional aeons so you can find out how to get those from cheatcc.com or www.cheatplanet.com
    good luck

20. I'm glad I'm not the only one stuck on that focker. He's really startin to piss me off.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

i dont even remember her saying that. ps. That golem was really hard to

22. Surgie

Surgie Mein Führer, I can walk!

I think you guys just need to go and level up some more first, I didn't have a problem with that form of seymour at all (think I had overdrives on 3 of my aeon's, just kicked his ass and counter'd whatever he was using that fight with yuna / lulu). You're going to need to be leveled up for the next couple of boss fights anyhow, my characters are moderatly high and I had problems with a couple of em. Good luck though :)

edit: just checked the date on the original post :doh:

23. WOO HOO!! I finally beat the focker last night! After him cleaning the floor with me more times than I can count I finally wasted his ass!

24. Guest

Guest Guest

after you beat the golem you will either be able to go to that calm lands I think thats what its called or that little valley area that leads down just back track a little