Film protector for Nano

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by tenplanescrashing, Nov 4, 2005.

1. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

I just got back from the Apple store and saw a product called Crystal Film for the nano. I figured it would be ok so I bought it. I just put it on and it makes a world of difference. It has a piece for the back, the front, and the click wheel. It was $15.00 and is the best investment for it. I had a couple scratches on the front before putting it on and now I can't see them at all.

Here is the website:

http://powersupportusa.com/products/ipod/np01.php

2. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

yah i got that for the 4g ipod photo that i have.. its nice, but it makes the scroll wheel alot less sensitive for me..

3. Vansterdam

Vansterdam Clown on her...

rubber usually makes you loose the sensitivity :naughty:

4. tenplanescrashing

im thinking of taking that part off.

5. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

How transparent is it? Also, is it sticky to the touch like those protective screen covers are for PDA's, or does it just sort of naturally stick to the surface? I have clear protectors for my RAZR that are a hard plastic that naturally stick to the screen and when the air bubbles are removed are 100% transparent. The outside observer would never know they are there. If so, I'm definitely preordering them for my 5g ipod.

6. tenplanescrashing

these are 100% transparent on the front but you can tell its there on the back. the front, actually, makes it look like any scratches that were already there are now gone. its sticky enough to stay in place but comes off very easily with cellophane.