MMA fightint again june 6th!

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by DOHChi, May 5, 2009.

1. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

fighting again june 6th!

so i am fighting again in june 6th :)
    i dont know who my opponent is, but hopefully this time ill walk away with the "W"
    i've been working a lot more on takedowns and takedown defense. we've had a surge of great wrestlers come through the gym since summer break started here.
    they want to fight too, so we're doing a tradeoff kind of thing. teach wrestling, and they get taught striking and bjj. ive noticed i can stuff more shots now, but i still cant take any of the wrestlers down :o
    other bjj guys, and standup guys i noticed that i can take them down comfortably now :hsd:
    my weight is great, after training yesterday i was at 159. i most likely wont have to do anything to cut weight if i just eat properly.

only gripe right now, my neck is tweaked and its so hard for me to sleep and train on it. i have to tell all my training partners to not hold it hard or crank it, and its annoying. hopefully itll heal up quick.

no vids yet from my last fight :o

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

3. EG6

EG6 OT Supporter

Good luck!! :x:

4. f-g

f-g OT Supporter

5. Kuet

Kuet New Member

fuck yeah man- getting in there!

6. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

yea, i wanna get my amateur fights out of the way. you need 5 amateur fights here in north carolina before you fight pro, unless if you already are a pro fighter, or get pro status in another state.

if i can i want to fight every month, i like staying active and having that motivation to stay in shape. its really easy for me to deter from my training and diet if i dont have a set goal.

7. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

You planning on entering the BCIT one coming up on May 30th or 31st can't remember now.

Good luck Dochi, get err done! I'm sure you'll have more motivation to whoop some ass now too it'll drive your training.

8. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

sparred with nissen osterneck last night. haha, sparring with a pro mma fighter sure is different than sparring another amateur mma fighter or boxer. fucker made my nose bleed, i never bleed out of my nose :o
    needless to say, i got dominated. it felt good to spar him, because he wanted me to go as hard as i wanted.

9. Kuet

Kuet New Member

they wanted me to join that too.