FRK figging......................

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by one66stang, Jul 31, 2005.

1. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

anyone tried it?

What is Figging?
    Wikipedia has the basic definition:
    Figging is a sexual practice involving the insertion of a prepared "finger" of ginger root or even pepper into the anus. The burning sensation is said to induce intense pleasure. The technique is used by some practitioners of BDSM.
    The practice is sometimes said to have originated in a preparation technique for show horses, where an irritating "fig" would be inserted into their anus to induce them to hold their tail high. Others claim that Victorian corporal punishment methods sometimes involved figging to further humiliate and chastise the culprit, as well as preventing the clenching of the buttocks during caning, birching or flagellation.

Figging With Ginger: How To Do It
    The best, most informative article on the net about figging has got to be The Art of Anal Ginger Root Play by one "Master Micheal". (Alternate links: ALT1 ALT2). The article gives detailed how-to information:
    When play time rolls around, I usually like to have my sub bound, face down on the bed over a pillow. No blindfold here. I make it a point of allowing her to watch and hear me prepare the ginger. The anticipation is spectacular especially if she's never experienced it before. The gyrations generated from the anticipation alone are well worth the experience. Now you are ready to cut a finger of ginger from the hand.

After you have the skinned root all smooth and nice, you now have to perform the tricky bit. With the paring knife, about two thirds of the way down the root, carefully carve a concavity around the finger. This will act as a retention device. Similar to a butt plug where the sphincter locks around the tapering portion of the plug, the concavity will do the same thing.

And what does it do? Fun stuff:
    The beauty of ginger is that it takes a little while for the effect to take place. Once it begins, it builds steadily. While you are waiting for the fun to begin, go wash off your hands. You don't want to touch your eyes or your sub's eyes by accident with ginger on your hands. Now sit down in a comfy chair and enjoy the show. Most submissives will become rather vocal as the ginger works its magic.

The effects of the ginger will last approximately twenty minutes or so, after which, the effects diminish rapidly. The nice thing about ginger is no matter how intense the effect on the sub, you won't hurt her/him and it is short-lived. Once the sensation ceases, remove the ginger and go about your other session business. Ginger also has a property that puts it far ahead of any ginger wannabe substance. The juice of the root has the ability to cause incredible horniness. I have had subs begin to sob, begging to have something inserted into their pussies and to have orgasm. The reaction is tenfold if the ginger juice comes in contact with the clit.

Figging: What is it like?
    This item found at Spanking Blog talks about how a figging feels:
    Master gently rubbed a very small amount of lubricant against my tight ass hole and then i felt the coldness of the ginger being pushed high up inside my ass and secured into place by a strap. At first the ginger felt cool but the sensation soon changed and i felt it warming up, after a few minutes i was writhing about on the bed,unable to get away from the searing burning heat of the ginger throbbing up inside my ass hole. i concentrated on riding the pain and that actually worked until Master used his fingers to push the ginger up higher and then the pain became almost unbearable.
    To take my mind off the pain Master decided to flog my ass and back with the knotted flogger and also with the crop...ouch it particularly hurt when Master caught my shoulder with the crop...

When Master eventually took the ginger out it felt like such a relief although my ass hole stayed sore and tender for the rest of the evening.

How Figging Feels
    One figging fan talks about figging:
    The anticipation that rose while I stood in the kitchen, making sex toys out of vegetables, turned me on.
    Like it was built for the job, ginger fingers do not need lubing before they're inserted - and that's not just because I have a large arsehole, ahem. To be honest, I don't know what the reason is; all I know is that it's the only thing I've been able to stick up there without first applying half a tube of KY.

And the effects are *almost* instant. Within 2 minutes there is an incredibly hot but *more-ish* sensation going on that leaves you not knowing if you want to piss, shit or cum. Or all three.

Within 5 minutes, I'm fighting the urge to bring myself off - and it's only because experience has taught me otherwise that I don't. For I know that if I leave it there for 10-15 minutes (it's effectiveness diminishes after about 15), and it's akin to a sexual hedonism that I certainly haven't managed to replicate by any other means, tools...or vegetable.

2. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Whats it called when you get toothpaste on your dork?
    I would imaging it would be called something like Figgin!

I gotta stop brushing my teeth in the shower. =/

3. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

deja vu thread.

4. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

sounds interesting.

5. ND379

ND379 New Member

this sounds very interesting to me. has anyone here ever personally done this?

6. Laurel

Laurel New Member

IIRC, PE has, but didnt' like it

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

No thanks, if something were to go in my ass, there will be no burning sensation wanted...

8. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I dont think I'll try this one... :dunno: :p

9. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

dont think I would enjoy this at all.

10. chris5vx

chris5vx New Member

I tried it once, it was warm but not hot enough to hurt or anything. I kept wanting it to get hotter but it never did. *yawn*