field reports thread

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, May 25, 2008.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

this thread will be for FR's. do you guys have any? i'll post when I just make sure this isn't the JJJ blog. they can be old or new

most of us aren't enthusiasts so if it works then the thread will update slowly over time

edit:

a field report is a run down of an approach.

that means, you have a target, you open them, you get laid / blown out.

it details what you did to make things go right, and what you could have done to make things go better.

it is NOT a pointless locker room story where you say "look I did this." it is intended for your own personal learning experience and for others. it is not a chat thread style post in news-headline style of what you did this weekend.

basic FR structure:

what you got (blown out? kiss? fuck?), what you DID, what repeatable things you LEARNED or PUT INTO PRACTICE based on what you did. it is a break down. i'll post one in a bit

Last edited: May 25, 2008
  2. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

This was the first time I have ever had this happen to an extreme where the girl I guess got bored of me or something. I was at a party and talking to this girl and she was poking me playing around, saying she liked me. Then her friend showed up and she would not even talk to me anymore. Like 100% ignored me to an extreme.

Honestly, I don't know why I cared because she was quite annoying.

Then I went to a sorority party and all I have to say talk about gaining approval.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

awesome :) not rlly a field report, good times though

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I was going to make my own thread for this, and I don't know if it really qualifies as a field report but two girls have been texting me for a few days lately and we all ended up going to a party last night. They both have guys that they are seeing.. one calls him her boyfriend the other one doesn't have a title.. ended up making out with both of them and feeling them up.. I feel pretty bad since I'd be pissed if I was the guy on their end of the situation and I've always been really heavily against cheating. It did make me feel pretty confident though. The alcohol definitely helped ease my nerves (doesn't it for everyone?) but I had already been flirting with them pretty heavily before hand.

Anyways.. I feel guilty about it but it also was a confidence booster at the same time. I asked one girl if the guy she was talking to was going to get mad and she pretty much dismissed it like "I don't give a shit"

5. NCS

NCS Active Member

yeah and stay away from the pcikup FR's like yeah then IOI then kino and bam . that doesnt help any of us =P

6. fray

fray New Member

I had a guy try to pick me up at a bob evans on Saturday - gave me his card with his number... it was kind of funny. I never know how to respond. When I told him my boyfriend was walking toward us, he said "Oh, good choice." I thought he bowed out quite gracefully. There's not really much more to the story. I just thought his response was good.

7. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I keep them on my blog.

Don't know if I'd want to post them here.

8. JohnJohnJohnson

yeh, changed my mind. Ill leave it open in case anyone has one they want to share

9. hungraa

hungraa New Member

sounds interesting.

links to blog? :x:

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I really don't mind people reading it in general. The problem is I don't like the association between my OT account name and blog name.

However, one of my favorite blogs is Sinn's: http://sinnsofattraction.blogspot.com/

He started posting FRs again which is cool. He's hilarious and arguably the best in the world at getting women. Even if he's not he's at least the most normal of the best of the best.

11. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Out at a bar and im there a while and i have had a few to drink. I end up on the dance floor with a few girls i know and i see a girl accross the floor and we make eye contact. I smile at her she smiles back.... i decide to make a move and walk over and dance with her for while and the longer we dance the closer she got. after severals songs of dancing and flirting with simple convo in eachothers ear we start to make out. Comes to last call and she asks if i want to go back with her. I accept and its a good night.

Cliffs : Eye contact + smile + semi good dancing + few good one liners(tied into convo)= sex

12. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

this was a succes most dont go that well

13. hungraa

hungraa New Member

dam man good FR right there. eye contact seems so important i must work on that.

14. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Here's like the last one I wrote from last week when the head of the NJ group (lair, whatever you wanna call it) and I went to see Jeffy (from RSD) in NYC. The first few paragraphs are just background on the night. Didn't feel like taking it out.

------------------------

Last night I went in with mybirthdaypony (MBP) to see Jeffy give a two hour presentation.

As usual, he was hilarious, and the room was filled with some really cool guys. Obviously there were a few who were so fixated on frame control and out-alpha'ing other guys. Totally unnecessary. One guy I think purposely cut me off when I was talking to Jeffy about something unrelated to pick-up (imagine that!). I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish, but everyone being pretty socially savvy who was in the small group gave him the douchebag look.

But that's sort of what I'd expect from someone who probably has only been into this stuff for a couple months. AMOG. Alpha. Whatever you want to call it. It's wreaks of artificiality.

I couldn't stay the city very long, but we decided to go out to grab some food in Times Square then get the car and drive back.

We found this karaoke bar and, both being big karaoke guys, became elated and giddy like little 5 year olds. We had to go.

We roll in. It's not dead, but the energy is pretty low. MBP grabs a drink and talks to the bartender. She's OK. I grab the song list and talk to some guys about some random shit.

A few minutes later MBP approaches these two girls, one Canadian, one Irish, and it looks pretty on. I'm generally unimpressed by the atmosphere. I chat up these two girls who walk in with their mom. I don't think they realized that you're morally obligated to sing a song. One was warm, one was not. The mom was almost devastated that I even mentioned she should sing a song. Really cute family -- but probably unfamiliar with NYC and out of comfort zone. Wasn't enjoying convo, so I said it was nice meeting them and walked.

Went up, banged out Tom Petty's "American Girl". The coordinator/DJ/homosexual comedian/host guy had me take a couple jello shots on stage. I bantered with him before realizing he was gay. He was hitting on me. Oops. Awesome guy though. I told the audience I was playing an original that I wrote 30 years ago, when I had long blond hair, snorted coke, was a hippie and ate granola and shit. We all had a lot of fun with it.

Blah blah.

We're both really pumped up by now. I go to the bar to grab a drink (non-alcoholic) and chat up this girl who can't figure out which song to perform. I blab on about some romance we could have together, and she really wants to do a duet together. "Beauty and the Beast" was the song of choice. MBP strolls up and talks about how romantic this is and how we have to kiss for it to be genuine. She agrees. We do (no, not including MBP that would suck).

I get direct, telling her what I'm thinking -- telling her what she's thinking. She's in deep now. I tell her to stop drinking vodka cranberries because I don't want her coming on to me too much. So she cracks up and downs her drink. I told her it was a trick and that she couldn't resist hitting on me anyway, sober or drunk. Her friend needs to talk to her (I met him, he likes me, but probably likes her too. Gives me time to get away and put in for a new song).

There's this beautiful dark European girl with gorgeous blue eyes with her boyfriend. I forget what I said to her, but it must have been decent because she pulled her seat up next to me. She had super strong banter, and said it was natural-- she was born with it. I'm impressed. I told her. She loved it. Her boyfriend came back. Met him, blah blah. We spoke again and I left my number with her. Boyfriend looked like a rugged guy and I didn't care to have him see me bust out my phone so I was discrete.

Girl from the bar walks over, says her friends are forcing her to leave. Writes down her number, kiss, she leaves.

I have no idea where MBP is for most of this. Probably smoking cigarettes and talking to homeless people outside.

Night goes on for a bit. Before we leave MBP is drunk off his ass and is hitting on a couple of girls who just got back from their prom. All of their friends are watching it go down. It's absolutely hilarious. The other girls in the group have the most jealous looks on their face. One was getting hot by watching it (sexually suppressed high school girls will do that) and winked and stuck her tongue out at me and shit. I told her I don't date high school girls (I really don't), and to meet me here exactly one year from now.

Yeah right.

I talk to the DJ guy for a bit. Absolutely awesome dude. I think MBP is blowing it because the friend looks at me like "is your friend serious?" I wave her over. She's super cool and doesn't mind him but it's obvious he's drunk off his ass and they're sober and the contrast of emotional states isn't working to his advantage.

Nothing else of any notable substance happened there. So I drive home. He spends $17 on bullshit 3 AM Times Square Chinese buffet food from a Brazilian store. So fucking sketchy and disgusting.

So I drive his sister's Jetta back to NJ while he eats his food with his shirt off, then passes out.

When I got to my car, I told him to park and just sleep in the car-- no cops come on the street. I had to drive somewhere so he couldn't really pass out where I live. He said he's gonna puke, chill, then leave.

Just as I pulled out, his lights went on, and he was behind me. I never thought he'd make it home.

He texted me this morning. All is well.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  15. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

sounds like a good night....... productive

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

oh how i miss it.

17. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

bitch got you locked down?

18. hungraa

hungraa New Member

i dont usually post here but il just throw one in that i did yesterday

went to return my books and there was a long line. i see this pretty good looking asian girl in the back. around a 7 i'd say. Dam i waited for like 10 seconds behind her and then i just started talking to her. The next few minutes were awkward because it felt like i was pulling teeth. She was very irresponsive and didnt contribute enough to the conversation. This was then littered by a couple awkward silences. What made it worse is that she took out her iPhone and started twiddling with that.

Eventually i realized this was not worth it and just stopped talking. Silence for about 2 minutes while waiting in line. She was in front of me so she ended first and then let out a half hearted "bye" to me.

SCREW U BITCH!
    dam it wouldnt be that bad if there wasn't people in line to see me crash and burn but hey i guess that is part of the game.

What i learned from this is that when i see signs of no interest i should eject because i might be wasting my time?

On a side note.
    my confidence has been crushed as of recently. In past experience when i took a chance i usually ended up feeling awesome. now its just a fail and getting shot down. My thought that taking a chance would always end up good has not been holding up as of late.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Stupid question guys...but is it necessary to arbitrarily rate all these women based on looks? I'm making a basic assumption that if you're going to approach a girl, you already find her physically attractive.

20. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Different types of girls require different approaches. You could walk up to a 400 lb girl with a pie in your hand and have a successful night, but that won't work on an attractive girl, etc.

21. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

There is no better analogy........... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

22. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Yes it is because it puts into perspective for everyone else about the girls. Until you have had time to get to know what someone is like on the inside, you only know what they like on the outside.

Also it allows everyone to determine if the level of success or failure is due to the girls looks or not. If a guy posts several FR's where he has approached several 9's & 10's and been shut down every time, it could be suggested to him that he sharpens his skills on 5's & 6's before moving up the ladder and attempting approaches on girls out of his range.

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Yeah. Shes absolutely awesome in just about every way, but deep down i doubt ill ever be a real one woman kind of man. I mean, i can and do act the part, but i really envy the guys who can say stuff like 'my so is the only girl for me'

Doesn't help that i just went from podunksville to NYC either.

24. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:wavey: :] :o

25. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

LOL.......... you might want to let her know that you dont think your a one girl guy.... might make things better for you later.... ;)