Field Report: Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JP*, Sep 7, 2007.

1. JP*

JP* New Member

This happened yesterday.

------

Earlier today I went out and did day game. I made the mall my “sarging” location. I get to the mall around lunchtime. I enter Sears and get a free dose of Jean Paul Gautier cologne. I love the cologne. I just won’t buy Jean Paul Gautier’s because it’s too expensive for my budget. I scan the area for some attractive girls to warm up with. I spot one by the M·A·C Cosmetics booth.

I get her opinion on the cologne I’m wearing. She likes it but says I put on too much. I tell her that I get excited when I see something I like. I give her a wink. She smiles. I bid her farewell and find some more girls to warm up on.

I enter the mall and find an assortment of attractive girls. I don’t know where to start. I spot two girls about to pass in front of me. I step out right in front of them. They stop and give me a “What the hell is your problem?” look. I turn and smile at them. They walk off and mention something between themselves that contains the word “asshole”. I look around for some more girls. I notice a large amount of girls in a store. When I realize that store that is I give my head a shake.

That store is American Eagle. AE is loved by wannabes. I decide to become a “wannabe” and venture inside the store. I go in to the men’s section, grab two random shirts and approach these two attractive girls.

V: “Which do you guys like better?”
    Blonde: “What?”

V: “These shirts, WHICH DO YOU LIKE BETTER!?”
    Blonde: “OH! They’re the same shirt, but different colour.”

I look at the shirts . . .

V: “So they are . . . which colour looks best?”
    Blonde: “Is this a pickup line?”

V: “Yeah. It is. I find it easier than just asking a girl if she wants to fuck.”
    Blonde” *Laughs* “It’s a good line. Just make sure to get two different shirts next time.”

V: “I’ll do that. Anyways. How do you guys know each other?”
    Blonde: “We’re friends from school. This is Angela. My name is Tara.”

V: “It’s a pleasure to meet you Angela.”
    Angela: “It’s nice to meet you . . . What’s your name?”

V: “My name is V.”
    Angela: “Well it’s nice to meet you V.”

Our conversation goes on to discuss why in God’s name they shop at American Eagle, what kind of guys they are trying to attract with their “wannabe” clothes, and I try to guess what kind of panties they are wearing. They tried to guess mine, but couldn’t because I was going commando that day.

I noticed Angela was into it this devilish conversation.

Angela was locked onto my eyes, laughing more than necessary, and touching my arm multiple times. I ignored Tara while talking more intimate with Angela. Tara interrupts our conversation by asking me, “How old are you V?”

V: “Guess.”
    Tara: “20.”

V: “No. 22.”

V: “How old are you guys?”
    Angela: “Guess.”

I like to guess five years older than I think they are.

V: “23.”
    Tara: “You’re about ten years off.”

I go wide-eyed in shock.

V: “13!?”
    Angela: “No! 16.”

Angela keeps up the conversation while the words “you’re a pedophile” rattle around in my head. I tell myself, “The legal age of consent in Ontario is 16. She is legal and she is fuckable.” The battle of ethics continues in my mind for a period of time. I’m brought back to reality when Angela hits me on the arm.

Angela: “Are you listening?”
    V: “Of course. I just remembered that I have an appointment that I am late for.”

Angela: “Well you should get going to it. Let me give you my number.”
    V: “I don’t have a pen and paper.” (I do have a pen and paper. At that moment I do not want to be getting a 16-year-olds digits.)

Angela: “Do you have a cell phone?”
    V: “No.”

Angela: “Well let me write it down for you.”
    V: “OK.”

I get Angela’s number, tell them it was a pleasure meeting me, and head to the food court to ponder over the number.

She clearly wants to fuck me. And I want to fuck that 16-year-old.

I decide to keep the number and call her later this week.

------

Should I hit it, or not?

2. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

how do you not have a problem with this? Just because the law says it's ok doesn't make it right.

3. kiri

kiri New Member

if something inside your head is telling you that it's wrong... it's probably wrong.

and by the way she probably just gave you her number because she likes the idea of getting attention from older guys, that's how 16 year old girls think.

4. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

The age of consent is actually 14 in ontario
    ^^Figured I'd post it because the anal part is funny

But anyway I'd hurt any friend of mine that had sex with a 16 year old. Just because it's legal doesn't make it right.

6. Xtreme2k2

I could see 2 16 y/o's or a 16 y/o and a 17 y/o, but not a 16 y/o and a 22 y/o :hsugh:

7. NCS

NCS Active Member

listen to your conscience on this one.

and this
    was great.

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Maybe I should have clarified. I would hurt any of my friends 21+ if they had sex with a 16 year old. Getting a 16 year old isn't exactly hard to do, and is wrong as hell. But what do I care if a 16 year old fucks someone close to their age?

9. Xtreme2k2

I'm agreeing with you, it probably came out wrong :o

I just meant its only "ok" if they're within a certain age gap IMO

And I was pointing out his age (as posted in another thread) as well.

:dunno:

10. JP*

JP* New Member

It's guys like you that make training in martial arts worth while :squint: :)

V

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

...k :ugh:

12. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

Just hit it bro. It's legal, you're doing nothing wrong. As long as her parents are cool with it and you and her are too, then fine...go ahead.

13. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Please get a video of you getting the fathers consent to rail their 16 year old daughter.

14. Xtreme2k2

:rofl:

15. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

:uh: some parents aren't prudes... and who the fuck gets consent to have sex with a chick? I'm talking about going/hanging out. Unless the parent's are morons they'll know what he'll be doing. There's a big difference between fucking a 9 year old and a 16 year old.

16. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

and if this dude came rolling through in a porsche or ferrari with a 8 digit bank account...I'm willing to bet the parents would be like..."oh cool...take her! do whatever you want!" ....ok im exaggerating but u get my drift...society makes laws that they feel are acceptable/moral. The law is morality...if dating a 16 year old is illegal than he should not break the laws that his society has set for him...but since it's not illegal i see nothing wrong with it...it's not a violation of human rights and neither party is getting hurt.

17. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Just because you have a girl's number doesn't mean she wants to sex you.

18. kiri

kiri New Member

the threadstarter sounds pretty creepy, and i doubt that after meeting him any parent would allow their 16 year old to be alone with him.

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

A) I don't even get what you are trying to say here... this guy isn't driving a porsche.

B) Law is morality :rofl: that is the biggest load of bullshit I've read so far today.

But lets run with your logic. A 40 year old is allowed to have sex with a 16 year old legally for god knows why here in Ontario. And if he does he isn't breaking any laws. So he isn't a dirtbag that deserves to be beaten to within an inch of his life? I mean legally you are right he doesn't deserve that. But you can't honestly tell me that morally the guy doesn't deserve to get locked in a room with the father of the girl. And the father gets to have a baseball bat.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  20. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

I don't really have anything to add to this thread, because I wouldn't really condone someone 22 having sex with a 16 y/o.

However, the the age of consent in Ontario is actually 16. It was raised last year. Whatever you're citing is out of date.

21. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Oh, my bad. I knew they were looking to do it, but I wasn't aware they had already. How about anal? Did they legalize that :naughty:

22. JP*

JP* New Member

Hey kiri,

Parents and grandparents love me. :hsd:

23. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

dude...just do what you want. Stay safe, don't be stupid, don't break any laws. People are always going to disagree with what you should and should not be doing...but the bottom line is that "it's your life" it does not belong to anyone else. Some people think that drinking a beer with friends is wrong and those that consume alcoholic beverages are some how sick disgusting and inferior to those who are pointing the finger. Some think that pre-marital sex is wrong. As long as you're not violating the rights of another human being don't worry about it. In our evolution, if we (as a society) decide that having sex with a 16 year old is wrong then obviously u should stop what you're doing...but until then just live your life, bro.

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I kinda side tracked this thread with the whole morality thing. It's great that this guy decided to make an effort and learn these things - I think he should learn on girls his age personally, but yeah that's just my oppinion and not law.

Your examples suck though... booze... driving porches... wtf

Edit: I actually love the way JP did it to. With the whole "want to fuck" thing. IMO (there's that oppion again :o) the fastest way to learn is to go in already crashing and burning and seeing if you can salvage it.

25. zanadu

zanadu OT Supporter

I would fuck her, nothing wrong with 16 year olds. I'd fuck her if given the chance :dunno:

btw i'm 22 also.