FRK Fidelity???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tom37211, Jun 29, 2005.

1. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

This deserves it’s own thread.

I recall being about 10 or 11 years old. Just when I first started to bud from a sexual stand point, I knew all about the “birds and the bees” because I had a very open minded, frankly speaking mother. (From my father’s point of view, I was still delivered by a stork sent to his family by God.) Whatever.

I recall getting a microscope for Christmas during those tender young years. First chance I got alone, I spanked it onto a slide, made a smear, and look at the seamen through the microscope. A few odd things there, (epithelial cells it turns out), but no swimmers. I figured my microscope was not powerful enough to see them.

Fast forward a few years. I was involved, (read: banging), a girl in my neighborhood for about six months. I was 16, she was 15. She got a bit late on her period. She did the requisite urine test, and it turned out she was pregnant. She told her parents. It was not a hush-hush affair because her father nearly came to blows with my father outside our house that evening. (This was in 1981, white bread suburbia. A SERIOUS neighborhood scandal) It was eventually agreed upon that I would pay for the abortion which I happily did. (I was scared out of my mind.) I was working and could afford it in a fashion. Cost me about a months worth of pay.

Again, fast forward. About six years later, after I got out of the military, I met my wife. She absolutely never wanted to have children in any way, shape or form. She flat out told me, if I wanted children, that was fine with her, but I should go and fuck someone else to get them. I was cool with that. And she was on the pill. After about 8 years of her being on the pill, I decided to take matters into my own hands and just get a vasectomy. I found a urologist who agreed to do it. I went under the knife for an hour or so, woke up to find that my scrotum was the size of a grapefruit, (I wish I had pictures of that!), only to find out that there was no surgery needed. I have a congenital defect, I have no vas deference which are the tubes needed to allow sperm passage from the testicles to the urethra.

In hind sight, I was owned by that chick ere those many years ago. But at least I did not marry her, so that was a plus. When I told my mom about it, the first thing she told me was that I needed to call “Kelly” and get my $300.00 bucks back. I was a bit pissed off about that for about a day, but I realized it could have been worse. I really would have married that girl and raised that child as my own because it would have been the “right” thing to do. I was relieved BIG TIME that I was off the hook so to speak for only $300.00. Looking back, we fucked quite a bit. Like almost every day. While it is clear now that she was unfaithful to me, fidelity back then was not looked at the same way it is now. This was also before heterosexual people were told they had to worry about AIDS. (I am sure that 420-swinger can at least understand where I am coming from on this.)

Since day 2 after the surgery, it has never bothered me that my GF was obviously unfaithful with me. But it has always bothered me a tiny little bit that since then, I had to pay for an abortion on a child I had no part of creating. (And just so you all know, I am “Pro-Abortion”)

I don’t even know why I am posting this here.

Just venting I suppose.

2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Wow! You DID get screwed over!!!! Awww :wtc: :hug:

Wow! That little 15 year old was really gettin around, huh???

Let's see... 16 years old in the 1980's??? That would make you... 88? :mamoru: :hug:

3. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

:fawk: 39 actually! :fawk:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Do you happen to know what she is doing right now? Is she married? Have kids?

And you know what else??? It takes two to tango!!! She should have at LEAST paid for half of it!!! :mad:

5. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

I do remember a time when folks didn't have to worry about aids.
    Then came the time when only "fags" had aids.
    Then suddenly everyone realized that no one was safe.
    Luckily, I wasn't really sexually active till after we realized no one was safe.
    alas tom, I'm a bit younger than you.
    neener

6. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i saw the thread title and thought to myself "what for?"

7. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

For all your investment needs, silly.

8. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I think people are still trying all of the same games, but now they've got Maury and his damned DNA tests :rant:

I trusted doctors who told me I couldn't have children because of a defect. They lied :squint: (Of course he's the best thing that ever happened to me, don't get the wrong idea here, and I have had a miscarriage since then, so maybe he was just a very lucky fluke afterall.)

9. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Damn dude. Yeah... that would bug me too. You really should find a way to make sure she knows. Will prolly give you some peace of mind on the matter. :p

:rofl: yeah.

10. John Doe

John Doe New Member

I would hunt her down and get my $300.00 back.

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I doubt he's ever gonna see his 300 smackers again, but it's a matter of principle that she got away with it.

What Tom needs to do is track her down, interrupt the family dinner time to announce that since birth, he has been without a vas deferans thus leaving him sterile, so there is no way that the illegitimate baby he supposedly conceived with her was his responsibility. ...It must have been one of the OTHER guys she was bangin when she was 15. Then demand his $300 back while he is getting kicked out of the house by an irate husband.

THAT would be gold!

12. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:rofl: Exactly.

13. unstablexlife

unstablexlife New Member

:rofl: thats how to do it!

14. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

wow, interesting story. it certainly would be interesting to track her down and announce to her family that she was a cheating whore, but i applaud your sense of responsibility in the notion of staying with her if she had kept it.

thanks for sharing!

15. bugmp3

bugmp3 New Member

there.... fixed

Last edited: Jul 3, 2005
  16. John Doe

John Doe New Member

No that would be priceless!!!

17. Brinley

Brinley Isis - Goddess of Creation

I say go find her DAD and get the $300 from him.

18. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

:bigthumb: