TAT fianlly found a ring I can wear in my pa (linked pix)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hathegkla, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

so I got a continuous ring and actually managed to get it in without fucking it up. I just had to use ring spreaders with a bunch of teflon tape. they gave me a nice annealed ring so it bent easily. I've had it in since last night with no problems yet, actually feels pretty good. it was a bitch getting in though, I hadn't had anything in there for like a year, it took like 10 minutes and a bunch fo lube but i got it in. I get to test drive it this weekend, I hope it works out

WARNING: pix of my wang *NWS:http://www.hathegkla.deathtribe.com/wang.jpg and fyi its limp as a noodle so don't make fun :hs:

2. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

3. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

well its almost midnight and still no problems after 24 hours. even when the ring rotates past the removable section no discomfort. just a strange feeling of somthing forign in my pee hole. I guess I dont get to have sex this weekend because my gf is on the rag but its my b-day on sunday so I think I'm gett'n a bj at least. the real test is wether or not I can cum with it in (I had problems in the past, i'd make my x cum multiple times but I couldnt get off because of the discomfort). I know she (the currant gf) really likes it but with my old barbell it hurt and made my penis sad :wtc: but I really like the way it looks and if I can have normal functional sex with this new spiffy ring I'll probably get a fernum with a ring to go around the back of my glans...but we'll see. it still feels funny. but I think once the hole isnt so tight it'll be all good in da hood.

4. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

I've been thinking about getting a ring like that. Honestly, I'm pretty content with the ones with the ball on them so far.