FRK Fiance wants 3some?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ReFluX, May 26, 2008.

1. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

So, couple months ago I was asking my girlfriend at the time what is her fantasy and stuff and she told me she wanted a 3some with me and at the time this guy at her work. I told her thats kinda hot but deep down I was alittle scared that it would complicate things. I eventually told her to drop the idea because the closer we got to talking / do something about it I felt she would go off and be doing stuff with this dude w/o me. Come to find out I checked her cell phone text awhile after that and she was talking dirty to that dude and sorta wanting to butter me up again and try to sell me on the deal. Bad things have happened because of her trying to txt dirty stuff to that guy w/o me knowing and I called her on and told her no more or we are over.... she hasn't do anything like that again since.

Now..... ive caught myself watching 3some videos and I find them very sexy and I sorta want to see my girlfriend suck off someone else while I'm fucking her but its a weird feeling that comes over me when I think about it.... alot of hornyness and turning me on and then scared of being jealous or something going wrong because of doing a 3way. I know she doesn't look at alot of videos anymore because shes afraid I will freak out.... however ive sorta given a thought to like blind fold her one time we are having sex and having someone else quietly come in and letting her suck on him w/o her knowing who that person is and then leaving. What are your guys thoughts about all that?

2. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

if you're gonna do something she should be aware of it and be okay with it. Don't suprise here with an extra dick. If she wants to keep it anonymous then thats fine but she should be fully aware and agree to having the 3-way to begin with.

fwiw, it seriously changes the relationship. It ended up killing mine.

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

i wouldnt do it i have not heard the most positive effects on any relationship coming from a 3some

4. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

thats what I think... i feel bad for sorta liking the idea but the other like 80% of my mind / body is telling me its horrible and not to look into it.

5. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

You sound like exactly the kind of dude who should NOT have a threesome. If youre not absolutely sure you want it then dont do it. Also, would be a little skeptical of your girls motives too.

6. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I think you just answered your own question there. If you are not TOTALLY into the idea (which obviously you aren't) then do NOT do it.

7. brock3931

brock3931 OT Supporter

Threesomes are not for everybody. Very few couples truly survive them. It takes a level of trust that a lot of relationships never attain. With how you already feel and the fact that you have already shut her down once, your best bet is to leave it alone.

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

then it's a no go. If you aren't 100% in trusting eachother and feeling that you can survive it and have a good time, then you shouldn't do it

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

It sounds like you are interested but nervous, both in regards to yourself and your relationship. I do not see this going well for you in the end.

Even those who have experience in it have difficult moments and these are the people who were not originally apphresenive.

With your in-grown doubts, this would not be a good move for you.

Some things are meant to stay a fantasy and nothing more :)

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

go for it and report back to us with your heartbreak story

11. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

:nono: that'd be posted in the vag. as far as doing it... don't, it's a crash and burn waiting to happen.

12. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

No, he can follow with it in this thread. 3some details are clearly FS material.

13. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

:rofl: i won't argue that point... but i still say he should drop the whole idea entirely.

14. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

if it was a GF then id say go for it

but u said its your fiance and she was talking dirty to another dude so uhh id be v ery wary on it

15. skych

skych New Member

seems like it would complicate things quite a bit in your situation. if she has any feelings towards this guy then it's really not a good idea. if you really want to do the threesome thing, find someone you would both be into but someone who isn't a big part of your lives (someone she works with/wants)

16. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

If you're finance's talkin dirty to another guy a 3 way is the least of your concerns.

She obviously wants some penis other than yours at this point in time.

Don't do the 3 way and get away from her. You've obviously found a huge sign of distrust. Get out before its too late.

OR do the 3 way and drop her on the curb after.

17. Cheeks

Cheeks New Member

Um...dude....it's over.

18. chakup

chakup Guest

1) don't do it
    2)take a serious evaluation on your relationship.

19. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounds like she wants to have sex with another guy and is just looking for a way to make it ok. I could be wrong, but thats how it sounds. The request is cool, and 3sums are definitely exciting for the right relationships...but as has been said in thread after thread...you gotta have major trust. She already broke that by sending txt messages.

Even if my wife (Or when she was my fiance) was caught sending flirting messages to someone else, it would be a serious time for reflection....if she did it with someone she has already made known she wants to have sex with...ehh, as a fiance the engagement would be off. I don't do well with violations of trust.

20. Bubba Atlantis

I didn't really give this point he made that much attention, but you two bring up very valuable points. This is clearly something that she wants to do and it appears she will do it with or without you. I would be a bit concerned as to the long term prospects of this relationship. Personally, I would be rather upset with your fiance. You stated that you did not want her talking to another guy sexually, only to find out she is doing that behind your back. My personal feeling is that you should not keep things from your partner and if you are, than there are some problems there that really need to be addressed. Moreover, you felt the need to 'spy' on her. This does not seem to be a healthy relationship. It would appear that you two have some serious trust issues. Independent of the threesome idea, the trust problem is something that needs to addressed. Couple that with the idea of inviting someone into your relationship. This is a bad recipe for disaster!

21. VulgarTheClown

I brought it up before them. Thanks for the credit. Jeez.

22. Bubba Atlantis

LOL, aww, sorry :wtc: :hug:

23. VulgarTheClown

thats what i thought. pwnzord.

24. Bubba Atlantis

To be fair though, I did quote Energie, who DID say it before you did ;)

25. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

yea we pretty much dropped it awhile back and I have been making sure nothing else is going on by checking her cell phone for text when shes not around and myspace.. I know this isn't healthy but its a way I can make sure I'm not going to get a shock and find out some horrible way. She has been very loyal and loving to me since all that happend. Nothing is gone wrong and no shady text messages. We are getting better and I'm almost certain we are going to leave it at a fantasy level and never do that. It just freaks me out so much that she would want that kinda 3some because its sorta like a safe way of cheating? I've called her on that and she said its not that at all its the feeling of being dominated and just sorta doing what someone makes her do / taking control. We have some wild sex and I make sure shes cumming a couple times to my one.... and yes I know she isn't faking it, her pussy / cervix area or whatever tightens around me when shes cumming and I feel it get alot wetter. I'm almost alittle afraid to ever let her invite a girl into the equation because it would have the same effect on her with the girl and me as a guy would with me and her.