few tips about orgasaming

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by trust, Jan 14, 2005.

1. trust

trust Guest

Hey all,
    Well me and my girlfriend are both 19 years old, we DO NOT have sex yet its not a part of our relationship (say what you like =]) Anywho shes never had an orgasam before, this includes foreplay, oral sex, and sex. So i was just hoping to get some tips from you experienced people on the subject. I was thinking about getting a vibrator and seeing how that goes. Tips that include intercourse are more then welcome as well thanks!

2. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

has she ever had one when she masterbates?

3. emerson

emerson dead s3xy

4. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

if she's never ever had one in any way, shape, or form...this won't be easy for either of you.

For guys it's normally pretty easy, just fap away and it'll happen, for women, there's several different dimensions and combinations which have to be found for her to have one. the worst part is most of it will fall on her. Women who are experienced in it know which feelings to hold on to when trying to reach the next level, closer to climax, what gets those feelings to happen, and how to tell you what to do to get there.

it's going to take a lot of trial and error...are you experienced in foreplay at all?

5. Original

Original OT Supporter

Foreplay is very crucial. Make sure you know what you're doing to get her in a wet and lovin' mood :p

She's new to sex, don't get her a vibrator right away or she'll become too attached to it. You should tell her to try masturbating and keep attempting to get her own orgasm first. It will be easier and more relaxing for her first orgasm to happen while she's alone, no matter how comfortable she is with you. She needs to discover what makes her feel the best and what she likes. Trial and error can work, but why not let her point out the spots she likes most? :)

Chances are she won't orgasm from a five minute foreplay and sex session. Try to make this as lasting and as sensual as possible. Make her feel very loved, run your fingers across her body, kiss down her neck and over all the hot spots. Teasing is the best method, kiss and run your fingers up and down her legs, but don't instantly go straight for the win. You have to make her want your cock inside of her. Include maybe a little tongue on her clit and/or some fingering to really get her heart racing. After she gets really into it, start thinking about stickin your cock up in her. Go very slow at first, seeing as she's a virgin. If you can, try not to go in rock hard; push it in semi-soft and let it harden inside. Start slow, progress to pumpin as the feelings get harder.

That's all I have for now..

6. trust

trust Guest

thanks for the help more suggestions are welcome and ill try those tips you have already stated. thanks a lot!

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

im sorry but this will be a lil offtopic...
    being a chick i dont really understand how another girl has never been able to get herself off... never did masturbate or whatever... i dont get it.
    isnt their any curiousity at some point... where you wanna find out how an orgasm feels like or something or is it just... that they do but they dont get off??????????????
    im a lil lost...

sorry again.

and yes, take ur time, watch her reactions... and make sure that she is wet when you are going to finger her. look into her eyes and TALK!!!
    as for sex, again take ur time... go slow, be gentle, watch her reactions... that will tell you everything you need to know...

8. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

Why don't you ask her while you having sex, what feels good and what doesn't, once your both relaxed about it you should figure out something, also a lot of girls get it more when there on top :dunno:

9. trust

trust Guest

wow emerson thank you very very much. we had a great time last night and that link REALLY helped a lot. i wasnt expecting the results that i got, i was really amazed. :bowdown:

10. emerson

emerson dead s3xy

no problem, glad it helped :naughty:

11. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

:shocker:

works wonders