GUN Few questions regarding a glock 19

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by OrionDartanyu, Nov 27, 2007.

1. OrionDartanyu

OrionDartanyu I don't think I'm as revolutionary as Galileo, but

Explain the internal upgrades of a glock. I hear people talk about a 4.5 pound connector (which I see the glock website only lists up to 3.5#) and some other accessories, beyond the connector though I'm not sure about what other internal upgrades are available. I understand the concept of the connector and why that'd be important, but it's those others i'm unsure of.

Is there some place that has a good EDU on upgrades, internal or external, of handguns? I'm not talking about accessories like nightsights or a flash light, but actual parts. What exactly am i looking at when i view these parts?

Also, perhaps a similar EDU for rifles seeing as I plan to do a .308 build soon when I get my second job. But currently since my glock will be my next purchase I'd prefer info on that. I've always just bought guns, had a way with them... and never really cared... but now I want to learn. Don't know what I want or need, nor if I'll even end up buying these upgrades, but I'm just curious in learning nonetheless.

Thanks

2. MTech

MTech New Member

3. OrionDartanyu

OrionDartanyu I don't think I'm as revolutionary as Galileo, but

Well I'm looking more for an info on how these parts work, and why one would want to upgrade with them. I just want to know what people talk about when they say, "Yeah, I have a Glock 19 with xxxxx and xxxxx and xxxxx" type thing...

4. sprite

sprite Active Member

http://www.glockfaq.com is probably about as close as you'll get.

Otherwise, if there is a specific question then search on the BrianEnos.com forums, or on arfcom. Or just ask here.

5. Lightsped

Lightsped Glockaholic

Glocks don't require "upgrades". Just buy them, and fire them. It's that easy.

6. MTech

MTech New Member

To improve accuracy, get better feel, trigger break ect ect... it's all personal taste

7. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

:werd:

Though night sites are usually a welcomed upgrade for anybody.

8. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yep night sights are all I'd do unless your doing competitive shooting with it.