TAT Few ink questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Farzam, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Farzam

Farzam New Member

I generally hate asking questions as I hate feeling like a n00b. But try to bare with me, it's something permanent on my body so naturally i'd be very concerned.

I'm going to the studio in approximately 2 weeks (give or take).

I really want a cool tattoo, but everyone around here goes to the same artists, so every time I see ink they all look similar. The tattoo artist I wanted to draw this up for me actually died :)wtc:), so now I don't know where to turn.

My tattoo shouldn't be rocket science. It's just going to be a few things that reflect on things I want to remember forever and 2 banners. So is there some magical place, maybe on the internet, where someone would help me out with this? I don't really expect anyone on here to help out but i'd hope someone would at least point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to figure out the best colors to use on my tattoo, but I don't really see many people of my skin color with ink. I like tattoos that "pop out", I like vibrance and epicness. This is my skin color/me lulz. <--link, clickz it

I appreciate it. I like being on here more than other body mod forums/subforums considering it's more tight-knit and there seems to be more of the styling I like on here.

-Where to go for help on drawing up my tattoo besides someone local to me.
    -Suggestions on colors to permanently bond to my body (Click "this is my skin color/me lulz", approx. 8 lines above)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  2. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Whats the question?

3. Farzam

Farzam New Member

I edited my post to make it more blatant

I kinda tried to keep my post more on the shorter side. I suck at being brief.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

The person doing your tattoo would be the best to draw it because either way they're going to throw their own style/"twist" into it anyways. You're better off finding an arist with a style you like.

You look pretty damn white to me so I don't see why colors won't stand out on you. A lot of pictures you see online now are photoshopped/saturdated anyways to look brighter. Visit shops and ask to see HEALED pics of tattoos. Fresh ones will always look brighter.

5. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

I don't think your skin tone will affect much of anything. As far as colors go you should be fine with whatever.

Looking for people to draw stuff up for you will not get u very far until you take your ideas to an artist. Find a tattoo artist who's style you like and go talk to him/her or set up a consultation. Easy as that.