Females using people

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by evolution, Mar 30, 2005.

1. evolution

evolution New Member

If you use someone to do some work, do you just use them for the work and then leave it at that.

Would you also hang out with them?

Debating with my female cousin; she says if she uses someone, she will only make them do the work for her then after the work is done, BYE. I think it would be normal etiquette to at least hang out with them or invite them over for work and then hang out.

2. Soldier101

Soldier101 Member

a girl that uses someone specifically for work better be paying them, if not, bitch imo.....

3. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I think men and women differ a bit on this.

For a guy, it's typical to have some guys help you out, then either pay for the help, or have a few beers, and slap a few burgers on the grill.

For a girl, it seems as if some believe that they deserve the help if they can't do it by themselves, and leave it at that.

4. Mutilus

Mutilus New Member

That type of girl needs an attitude adjustment.

5. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Yes, they do, but there seems to be more that type, than the type that appreciates it, and shows it. (as in "hey, stick around, i'll make some sandwiches")
    I had to add ^^^, otherwise some of you might think i mean "i helped her, so i think she'd better put out"

But it's mostly young women i help out with big chores. The older people i help are usually family. For instance, my g'ma, i help her out often, and expect nothing, but she always offers money, or dinner. I've only taken money a couple times, cause i didn't have enough gas to get home (45mile drive) But, i always stick around for dinner. :)