Females: How many days should a guy wait to call?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Epiphany, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I don't understand where the idea came from that a guy has to wait so many days after the first date or meeting to call. I would rather a guy I really like called right away because not only does that show real interest, it shows me he's not going to play mind games with me. I figured most females felt the same way but who knows? Maybe I'm different. :dunno:

2. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

If he hasn't called after 3 days I'd think he wasn't interested. I hate guys who play games.

3. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

It has to do with their Macho Inner Soul. Or, in other words, make the Bitch Wait....sorry, I dont usually use those kinds of terms, but in this forum I tought it might be necessary. It is frustrating, I've always taken the position that when I want to get to know the lady...........to hell with macho protocol.

4. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

A guy friend of mine in my bio class the other day after recieving a phone # from a girl in the library. I told him to wait about a day, that way you dont look to desperate and your not just twiddling your thumbs on the issue either.

5. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

6. C4

C4 OT OG Aussie #1

i dont buy into any of those rules and shit for the most part

if im interested and/or excited, ill call as soon as im able to :o ive never had a girl suddenly act uninterested when i had called them no matter how quickly it was..if anything most of the time they just say oh i didnt think you'd call at all :eek:

7. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

Last time I got a girls number, I waited 4 days to call :o But I was working all weekend, so there was no time for us to go out. No point in ringing them unless you have the time and opportunity to ask them out. Fuck small talk on the phone, ring em, ask em out, then do that shit in person. Unfortunately I get side tracked and I've been on the phone for over an hour when I planned on 15 mins or so :o.

8. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ya after a few years in HS, I'm tired of this mind game shit. So now I just throw down the real deal and do what drifter mentioned.

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: the best way to do it is just call as soon as you feel like calling. If that means she gave you her cell number 5 minutes ago and you feel like calling it, do it. If you have the right kind of witty personality, you can make a joke of it like "Oh hey, I was just checking to see if this was the right number since I seem to end up calling 'time' alot when girls give me numbers. Ya know.... I guess they really mean it when they say 'you should call some time!' But anyway now that I've got you on the line how about we plan to meet up at ______ time at _______ place to do _______?"

Chances are if she truly is into you, she'll appreciate the joke/sense of humor about it and make plans. Otherwise, if she's weirded out by the fact you called so quickly, you aren't wasting your time with her.