FRK Female soreness

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by joed1228, Nov 26, 2007.

1. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

I have a question.

The girl I am with is always sore after having sex a couple of times. I thought of the common sense stuff, I wait longer before sex (15-20 minutes of foreplay) so she would be wetter and more relaxed. Then I started to use the KY liquid (and more and more as we kept having sex).

She still gets sore. If we have alot of sex for two days, she needs 5 days of rest to get back to where she is comfortable again to have sex. There is a little bit of a height difference, she's 5'0 and around 100 pounds and I'm 6'0 and about 185. She is a tiny girl but I'm not 8 feet tall. She says it's just my "stuff" and she doesnt know how to avoid it either. I always thought the problem of being sore was a myth. Does anyone else deal with this issue?

If this belongs in the vag............sorry:hsugh:

2. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

...well how deep/tight is she, and how long/wide are you? that might be your problem right there.

3. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

How long have you 2 been dating? Is she nervous when you guys have sex or is she completely relaxed?

4. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

Well she is somewhat tight. If I put my pointer finger in, she is snug around that, two fingers and it's akward.

If she puts her hand around my penis her middle finger doesnt reach her thumb and if she puts one hand on the base of my penis and the other hand ontop (like she is holding onto a pole), there is still some of my penis plus the head that shows past what she can hide with her hands.

If I am all the way inside of her she will sometimes move away or push back. She once told me I hurt her stomach (I'm sure it was a figure of speech for a specific uncomfortable feeling).

I havent measured myself so I dont know, thats why I am giving these examples. I thought this way normal and this is how everyone else was but the female just adapted to it. Maybe she is a tad smaller than average and I am just normal or a tad larger? I thought it would take one wicked extreme vs the other to make someone hurt like this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How long have you 2 been dating? Is she nervous when you guys have sex or is she completely relaxed?

I really wish she was uncomfortable so I could work on something as simple as that. She is quite comfortable, she lives with me and the whole nine yards.

5. Drunken Karnie Midget

There's your problem right there... you're hung, she's fucking SMALL... do the math dude. go easy on her.

6. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

the best position for the two of you is A) her on top, that way she can control the depth. B) both of you spooning there are several more postitions for this problem. Also, what you may want to do is get a few dildos that rang in size, and have her use them when she masterbates. This will get her to 'stretch'. I hope this helps...

Vein

7. Drunken Karnie Midget

sorry bud... that's a myth... I've been with women of multiple children that were still as tight as virgins, and these girls weren't exactly angels... though it may help her get used to it.

8. razi

razi New Member

I feel your pain, dude, and know exactly what you're going through. you gotta take it slow and find a good angle. try missionary and have her cross her legs like she was sitting indian style.

9. Leah

Leah OT Supporter

I can think of a couple of things that might be wrong here...

1. You're either too big, too rough or a combination of both.
    2. Her body isn't responding normally and she's not staying wet enough for sex to be comfortable, much less enjoyable.
    3. She could be allergic to the condoms you're using, or maybe even your jizz if you're not wrapping up.
    4. If a woman is tense/not 100% comfortable with having sex, her body responds to that insecurity. Anxiety about having sex because of a past bad experience can cause her muscles to contract, making things painful...

10. Drunken Karnie Midget

which in this case will only exacerbate the problem... next time around, keep it slow and gentle... and SHALLOW and that might help you out in the future.

11. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

yeah i was with a girl in the past and had the same problem. there isnt much of a problem now but its because she was more comfortable the last time we were togehter. she did say i was too big for her but it was a mixture of size, her being insecure and uncomfortable/nervous.

12. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

my first partner was above average and i'm a pretty petite girl. me on top was the best for us - my first time i was on top and while i experienced the typical pain, it was much easier than the following session where he was on top. it took time to find positions that worked for us, and eventually it was cool for me to be on the bottom, but i always had to be careful . . .

13. mikmit

i like your av pigeon.

shel silverstein, falling up!

14. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i was going to do the pigeon from "don't let the pigeon drive the bus," where i got my name but i saw this and i was so into it.

how can i make it christmasy though?

15. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

To help the healing ... My girl has to use Vitamin E

We get it at a drug store and it comes in a little bottle and is clear. It's thick as glue but it helps a tonn

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

Santa Hat... that's what most av bearing OTers do during the xmas season.

17. jesse096

jesse096 New Member

I remember seeing something posted in another thread, dunno if this is 100% true...

Maybe her vagina is too shallow? I think Magik was talking about it, butt I can't find the thread...

-Jesse

18. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

yeahhh i thought about that. i'm not sure how it would look, though. guess i'll have to fool around with it.

19. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Doesnt seem as though length is the problem, but rather girth. He's thick, shes tight. Take it easy on her and maybe use some more lube or try a position where she is in control and see how that works out.

20. mikmit

christmas tree background? or just put holiday lights across the top lol

21. mikmit

22. mikmit

and i only have paint available to me here so thats the best i can do atm lol

23. Drunken Karnie Midget

i'd have to copy the pic, find a pic of a santa hat, transfer them both to my thumb drive, transfer them again to my PC, edit in photoshop, transfer back to my thumb drive, and back to this here laptop to upload and post on OT... i think i'm just too fucking lazy to do it right now.

24. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

:love:

if you want to fool around with it more, go for it. if not, i can use that. :)

thank you

25. jesse096

jesse096 New Member

That could be possible too. Try taking it easy next time and see how she does. Or use a vibe or dildo to get her warmed up :wiggle:

-Jesse