Female Pleasure

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I really have two questions the first one being. How do you last longer with a BJ. It seems that about a minute into it I'm just fucking ready to blow and I'd like to have it last longer. Since I know beer wants to lock this and say read stickies I also want to know.

Inform me more about the female orgasm and how it's done. I was with a chick the other night and I found her clitoris. I was giving her clitoral stimulation or what I thought and then went for the vaginal. I found her g-spot, but apparently she wasn't feeling that and told me to go back out on top. Where I had troubles finding her clit. Are some of them really tiny? Like hers seemed to be 4mm or something. Me having big hands tried my best to make it work, but she just kept saying do you need help? Can I guide you?

Any thoughts of ideas OT?

2. Exiled

Exiled New Member

That made me laugh out loud

3. fray

fray New Member

let her guide you then.

can change size with arousal. maybe you had her for a while then she got bored once you moved on from whatever you were doing.

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

so it's not about diversity? It's about finding the one "spot" whatever it may be for her at the time which youll know by her movements moaning and grabbing and then doing that till she goes?

care to teach me why thats funny, or your just here to make yourself feel good?

5. Exiled

Exiled New Member

I just found it funny calm down

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

So true. You need to have open communication during foreplay to really understand what turns on your partners. You arent a mind reader. When she asks if you need help, say YES, and let her tell you what feels good and works for her. Everyone is different, likes different things. Once you know what she likes, go to town and she will be cumming like a champ in no time.

As for the BJ's, I am a woman and cant offer much valid advice there beyond not thinking about what happening so much, and how great it feels. Just relax and realize that you can control how long it takes for you to cum, but for her sake, dont hold it too long! Try closing your eyes, maybe the visual is too much of a stimulant that you dont need any extra of at that time.

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ya I let my ego get the best of me last night in thinking that I could fix my own problems, when in reality she should've just showed me what works best for her. I know she tried to fake one, but hell thats her lose not mine. Live and learn.

As for the BJ's ya, she was pretty solid at them from what I've experienced that I just couldn't slow myself. I gotta figure something about because a minute isn't acceptable, but either way she offered to keep going after so I didnt mind :wiggle:

8. apoptosis

apoptosis allyourthreadsarebelongto me

hey Pringles, sorry for offtopic at your thread, but have your read my pm i sent you ?

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl: @ "4 mm"

Anyways, sounds like she didn't really enjoy it all that much.

A good rule of thumb that i use is that if I am actually going to give a girl oral, I'm hanging down there until I give her an orgasm with oral.

10. willdawg69

willdawg69 Guest

Well I would be willing to bet that if you did a poll chicks would much rather have you blow quick during a bj. Most chicks aren't really happy to spend to awful long giving head. So I would see this as a good thing rather than bad if you can last during sex. Trust me it takes me a good half hour to 45 mins to get off from a bj I would be happy to go quicker.

11. ustfdes

ustfdes LPC ID: 20394

ya. it takes my wife sometimes 15 minutes to get me off during a BJ...and she's actually pretty good at it. thus the reason i hardly ever get BJ's. ;x

if i blew in 1 minute, i would get BJ's all the time. too bad for me :nono:

12. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Nope my inbox is empty

Well I went at it in the start and she faked one. Then a couple minutes after the fake she mentioned about my member needing some attention. I came back to return the favor and she was dry, but I attemped with what I had and crashed and burned. She said it's ok your probably tired, and that hurt, but lifes tough.

13. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

sounds like you're completely clueless as to the overall anatomy and whats going on down there.

i'm sure you can find an edu on eating pussy...you might want to start with vagina 101 in anatomy first though.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

God, it annoys me when girls fake orgasms. :rofl:

15. fray

fray New Member

I'm not the best to answer all this, but...

If the spot works, go with it. If you can switch and find something else that works equally well, then great. But if you can't find anything else that works, go back to what works. If you can't find the original 'thing', which is what it sounds like happened, then you have a problem. Her arousal probably changed, and that just wasn't working for her anymore either. If you're not aroused, you can rub the clit all you want and it isn't magical, just annoying - in my experience.

16. fray

fray New Member

...maybe you never had 'the spot'

17. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Well if you are doing something and she starts moaning and getting into that then yeah keep doing what you are doing. If you just stop doing that and go do something else it pretty much ruins it. What will happen to me is I'll just have a "fake" orgasm. Like I'll have the after feeling where I get sensitive and my body kinda shuts down but I don't get any of the good orgasm feeling. Stopping when it feels good just totally kills it and it really sucks.

Because you made it sound like it was some big deal. You shouldn't even have to comment that you found her clit, that's normal. If you didn't find it then there's something wrong, it's not that hard to find.