Female Multiple Orgasms

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Trickypants, May 18, 2005.

1. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Why do most guys in here doubt it when people say "I made my girl orgasm x number of times." ? They always throw out 'she's faking' or 'bullshit, not possible.' My question is...why on earth would a girl FAKE 10-12 orgasms? Hell, that just seems like over-acting to me. Wouldn't just faking one or two do the trick? Does it seem that unfathomable that two people could just 'work' together that well?

I guarantee I've been with a girl who I could make cum in about 10 seconds maximum, and that we've had times where she had to be in the high teens/low twenties over a one to two session period (on the same day).

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

People say that because they have never experienced it and they dont think its real. I just think its funny how so many people KNOW a girl has to be faking it just because they cant get a female to do it. Or maybe thier female isnt able to have multiples...however it is possible and happens all the time.

3. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

I don't doubt it at all. The most orgasms I've given my gf was 3-4 tops. After that, she's just way too sensitive to continue. Maybe these 15+-orgasm girls are just less sensitive and can last longer. But I don't doubt that it's possible. Thumbs up to whoever has one of those chicks though!

4. darkrick

darkrick New Member

15+ is no problems for some of the ladies in FS ;)

My SO has maxed 6. After that she was just way to sensative.

5. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

The girl I had this happen with never got 'too sensitive'...but she would get exhausted (for obvious reasons)...

When the girls get too sensitive...does it begin to 'hurt' or feel 'uncomfortable' for them?

6. I get off so many times i lose count..

7. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

The guys saying the got a girl off x amount of times are being lied to by the girls they are screwing. Guys know if a girl orgasms. He would be able to feel it on his penis.

8. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I'd say that the women who are getting too sensitive are only having clitoral orgasms. It is highly likely that women who have multiple orgasms in fairly rapid succession are having them from some type of internal stimulation (g-spot or other) in combination with clitoral orgasms or not. The "sensitivity" they're talking about is very similar to the feeling men often experience after orgasm. It is either too ticklish sensitive, or it is painfully sensitive, depending on the person.

9. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Your points counteract one another.

I'm not being told by the girl that she's having x amount of orgasms...I know she is having x amount of orgasms by feeling it and by her reactions.

10. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Okay, this makes sense...I rarely get this girl off from clitoral stimulation through intercourse, only way I have is through oral or finger stimulation. Through intercourse I think it is 99% g-spot stimulation.

This would explain why I never get the 'too sensitive' comment...

11. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Well, I squirt. Usually take a piss after sex too.
    I can't fake that. If I'm having one orgasm...He keeps going, more are going to follow for sure. Sometimes alot more.

12. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Damn....I love it when she squirts. It's only happened twice...and I've tried to ask if she 'holds back' when she gets that 'gonna pee' feeling, she says she doesn't. I honestly would love it if she'd squirt (gush) more...

13. it's not that difficult if you are fully relaxed and trust the person. When people are talking about "multiple orgasms" it happens with the big kaboom, then all the ones after that are live small waves of intense feeling- not ever as great as the 1st real one, but damn close. Your more likley to get a girl off multiple times if you keep the same pressure as you were going when she came, she'll probably get off again in less than 30 seconds.

14. dloseke

dloseke Noobish Silver Member

Right...my ex was same way...would cum really fast, and over and over and over.... I think her top was around 12 but we lost count so it's hard to say...but she would eventually get way to tired to do anything. She also had problems being on top because she would get close to cumming and couldn't move

15. dloseke

dloseke Noobish Silver Member

Same ex that would have multiples could also squirt....and it would make quite the mess. Still working on seeing if I can get my fiance to do this though...seems like she has potential as she cums pretty damn hard, but no dice yet..... :x: