female input wanted

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chemo, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Chemo

Chemo New Member

heres a situation......you work in a big company and theres this one girl u see once and awhile.you follow her home from work/she follows you home.
    would u be weirded out if u came out to your car at the end of work and found a note on your car sayin to call so and so?

2. snowboard_queen

snowboard_queen New Member

hell yeah that's weird. why would they follow you all the way home? the car thing at the company is not weird. but if you found it at home. now the person is just crazy and will probably rape you, and leave your body in a ditch.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

What do you mean the two of you follow each other home? Why not just talk to her face to face instead of leaving a note?

4. Chemo

Chemo New Member

we follow each other home cuz we live in the same town and work at the same factory(making gmc/chevy truck frames)i dont see her often enough to talk face to face with her or else i would.company has 1600 ppl and we work in different departments in the plant.im in the middle and shes at the far end of the place

5. Eris

Eris Yes please

So you just drive the same route .. you don't LITERALLY follow one and other?

6. Chemo

Chemo New Member

yea....thats another way of putting it

7. Cretin75

Cretin75 My anus is bleeding

It could be slightly creepy.

Do you actually see her in the parking lot at work? I would try to talk to her then.. or atleast say "Hi" or something.

Leaving a note could only work if you already know the person.

8. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

people like to make these situations a lot more complicated than they have to be.

next time you see her, walk up to her while making eye contact, smile when you get near her, introduce yourself, say that you noticed you share the same commute, make small talk about what you have in common ( the job, the area you live in, the commute), and if that goes well then complain about gas prices and ask if she'd be willing to car pool. if she doesn't want to, that's fine, you know her now and it's a lot easier to approach her for more small talk later on, leading up to asking her out.

cliffs: leave a note on her windshield that says "do you like me, circle yes no"

9. Eris

Eris Yes please

[email protected] :mamoru:

10. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

yes. i would probably dismiss it as a prank. your best bet is to get the nerve to talk to her yourself

good luck :wavey:

11. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

you forgot the write back :hsugh:

12. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

I don't know if I'd bring up carpooling the first day

13. Faghot

Faghot We had one foot on the gas& one foot in the grave, OT Supporter

Just talk to her. even if you see her for 5 second in a week, everytime you pass her by make eye contact and smile, and everytime you see each other just make eye contact and smile. And then once you're confident enough, talk to her.

14. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

If you work at different sides of the plant and you really don't see each other easily except in the car, it strikes me that leaving a note on the car is a very efficient way of making sure the invitation is received in a timely fashion without beating around the bush. If you waited for the 'right' time, or until you 'happened' across each other, it could take all flippin' summer.

15. SummerBasically

SummerBasically New Member

rose (not red) + note that isn't too creepy. ask her to meet you somewhere at work, maybe if your company has a cafeteria. nice and public. leave it under her windshield wiper or some such place. maybe tie it with ribbon to her office door handle or her chair in her cubicle, get creative!

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Rose + note is VERY creepy!

Just walk over and say Hi. Be normal. Make some small talk. Joke how she's been stalking you and if she doesn't knock it off you're going to have to file a restraining order. Make her laugh and realize you're a normal guy.

No flowers/gifts/notes until you are dating. Otherwise it's like you are trying to buy her, like some cheap whore.