Female Hair Removal

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheOne, Apr 3, 2007.

1. TheOne

TheOne New Member

I would like to know if hair removal cream is safe to use for removing female pubic hair. Has any female memebers here actually tried it?

My girlfriend is kind of conservative in some ways, but recently, she wants to try shaving her pussy hair. So far, she had tried using a razor, but could not stand the irritation afterwards. Also, she has very low tolerance for pain, so waxing is not an option at all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Cheers.

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

The irritation from shaving gets better with practice. Ive had no luck with creams.

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Not for everyone. I have very sensitive skin and I could shave the lips with no problem but the mound area would get really red and itchy and I couldn't shave it again for a few days without it bleeding.

I've tried the creams before, don't use nair though. Get the sally hansen ones or find one specifically for that area. They work for the most part but there will still be hair left over.

I have a low tolerance for pain too but I can't stand hair so I just deal with it. I use this thing called an epilator that rips hair out from the root. It hurts but it does the job.

4. Liddy

Liddy Not enough cowbell.

Those creams are not supposed to be used down there. She could just trim it down and keep it short. Does she really have to have it smooth if its too irritating/painful?

Other option is to find bikini saver, which is an anti-irritating cream, or Clinique has a great treatment cream for sensitive skin which breaks out called 100 hour miracle cream or something like that. I hear it works wonders... :dunno:

5. Midgetized

Also, where is she getting irritated when she shaves? Is it on the lips, bikini line or mound area? Those creams shouldn't be used on the lips but they are fine for the bikini line or mound areas.

6. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

The nair thing has never worked for me. It just smells really terrible and leaves me with some crazy sort of rash...

I have a very sensitive bikini and mound area just like midg. said and it really sucks in the summer when I want to go to the pool everyday because there is no possible way I can shave in those areas everyday without severe bleeding/razorburn, on the flip side though one day of not shaving it you can definitely see hair growing back in (I was blessed with a head of very thick very dark hair and with it came thick hair down there too).

The situation with your girlfriend may not get any better than her just living with the irritation of shaving when she can without it being too sensitive.

But if she really wants it gone, I've heard mostly good things about lazer hair removal :dunno:

7. Midgetized

Yeah I have the same problem with the dark/thick hair. Try either waxing or using this -link. Here's the original link to it with all the reviews http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005B6ZI/102-3657823-8539341 It hurts some but you get used to it and it does the job.

8. audrey

audrey New Member

Lazor hair removal :o

I have had 3 treatments so far for my brazilian. Best idea ever.

9. MissJenn

MissJenn New Member

i was thinking about this...

how much is it costing you total?

right now i wax and i love that. i found myself a FANTASTIC waxer, takes about 10 minutes and the first time i went to her i was like 'oh were done!?'

you can use nair on the bikini line but you might still get irritation. if shes shaving have her pull the skin tight so that it gets a closer shave and she'll wont have to take as make strokes with the razor to get all the hair. if she exfoliates a little bit the next few days after it will prevent the ingrown hairs, not too rough otherwise it will irritate more. and just like on your legs...LOTION LOTION LOTION. sometimes aloevera has worked for me for the burning/redness but im not sure if aloevera belongs in the pubic area

hope that helps :)

10. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Does this leave bumps? Waxing made me look like a herpes patient. and is it shave smooth?

11. Midgetized

Everything is going to hurt at least a little, she'll survive. I've heard that when the laser hits it feels like a rubber band snapping against your skin. The pain shouldn't last for more than a minute or so though and I'm sure it's worth it for the hair to be gone. She can take a pain killer beforehand if she's that worried about it.

12. Midgetized

How long do the bumps last when you wax? The epilator doesn't shave, it is a bunch of little disks that spin around and rip out the hair from the root. My skin will be red and irritated after I do it but it goes away in a few hours. If you do it at night you should be fine by morning. If not then you can use some type of lotion to calm it down.

13. audrey

audrey New Member

I got a good deal where I pay $100 per session for brazilian lazor and I get the last session for free. The sessions take about 10mins and yes it hurts :o But well worth it in the long run :o I wish I had honestly done it years ago!

I'm in Sydney :wiggle: So I'm guessing the pricing will be different for you :dunno:

14. audrey

audrey New Member

oh and they recommend you have about 5 sessions. I am having my 3rd session on Saturday and I can already see a huge difference!

15. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

Recently I have been seriously contemplating moving to Sydney... People tell me the economy there is awesome right now. How do you like living there?

And yeah, I think it is probably a lot more expensive in the States... at least in Atlanta where I'm from it is

16. audrey

audrey New Member

The grass is always greener on the otherside. I love the part of Sydney I live in. It suits me.

I certainly hope I don't live in Sydney all my life though :wiggle:

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

bunch of aftercare options you can try:
    bikinizone
    tend skin
    coochy creme
    deoderant (like dove)
    exfoliation

yes, worse than waxing. not shave smooth.

best ive come to is razor down below and bodygroom for the mound. oh well.

18. audrey

audrey New Member

the word mound, always makes me giggle :gfight:

19. demosnat

demosnat New Member

How much does that shit run?

20. Midgetized

Just google "laser hair removal" and you'll find tons of info.

21. TheOne

TheOne New Member

She has that product, but she uses it on her legs and under arms only.

22. TheOne

TheOne New Member

She gets irritated wherever she shaves. Just very sensative skin, I guess.

23. TheOne

TheOne New Member

Thank you all for your kind replies.

So, I guess I will look into laser hair removal. It seems kind of expensive, but sounds very promising. I might get it for her as her birthday gift.

Like I said, she is kind of conservative, so I am really excited that she is wanting to get rid of the hair down there (I did not pressure her or anything like that). After she shaved the first (and only) time, I was thinking "cool, I finally get to eat some clean, smooth, and hairless pussy tonight". But I was wrong. Her skin was so irritated that she would not let me go anywhere near it. :(

Over how much time is the 5 sessions spread out? Does it hurt more than waxing?

24. audrey

audrey New Member

You have to wait 6 weeks between sessions. The pain is like an electric shock and the session only lasts about 10mins.

I also did my 1st session for my under arms todays :wiggle: I cannot recommend these treatments enough.

25. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Ive had the same thing happen to me :squint: She was like " look what I did, then i go to feel the new smoothness and she said that it was all sore from shaving. :ugh: I mean WTF why do gurls shave for the first time and like attack that shit with a lawn-mower style? Or at least it seems like it due to razor burn, I thought gurls had this shaving things down.

On too the mustache problem, talk to her about it first, dont be like " Hey honey look whut i got you" and BAM some lazor mustache removal card she might not like that