female friends

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ChillerTwist, Jan 15, 2005.

1. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

so my mind was wandering today, and i got to thinking about my friends and noticed that out of all my them i have very few good girl friends (maybe 3-4).

it seems that as i was growing up, over time that number slowly decreased. i remember when i was younger 90% of my friends were girls, and now its the other way around. why? i think it's because i moved away, and eventually lost contact with those girl friends. and when i moved away, never found new ones cause things were different (we were older).

i had no trouble finding good guy friends in my new town, so why no girls? i'm comfortable with women and act the same around both sexes. are they possibly scared off and catching the wrong vibe thinking i want a romantic relationship? or that i'm using my "game"?

it seems that most of my guy friends that have a girl as their best friend met when they were young. so i came to the conclusion that making girl friends was much more easier at an earlier age cause it was so innocent. but now in todays society its always about the sex.

what are your thoughts? can anyone relate to this?

2. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i never had any really good female friends when i was younger. i made more and more female friends as i got older and became less shy. currently, 80% of my friends are male and 20% are female.

3. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Let's see, I've never really had a female friend. And the last one that I wanted just as a friend turned into my g/f of just under 6-months. Whom I had to 'let go' this Sunday. :(

I have had many friends (all guys) growing up. Mainly because I was shy.

I dunno about having female friends now; I mean it will just lead to some sorta attraction (see Ladder Theory).

I have no problem.

4. Reign

Reign Banned

I dunno, I think girls always assume that guys want to be more than just friends...

Like I try to talk to some, even to just be friends, but they seem to like assume that I'm trying to be more than that or something, I dunno.

5. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

most girls annoy me, quite frankily. very few are tolerable to be around, even hott ones.

6. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

I'm the opposite... I had more guy friends when I was younger, and now I tend to hang out more with girls.

Although my theory is that a guy won't have girls as friends unless they are at least partially attracted to them.

7. OiNK

OiNK Pink Palace

8. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

this is true, at least for me. my female friends are mostly above average. they're also only my friends because they are on a lower level compared to my girlfriend.

9. ZiRo

ZiRo Guest

Girls do their own thing, Guys do their own thing. Sometimes they merge. End of Story

10. Reign

Reign Banned

11. welcome2therealworld

welcome2therealworld New Member

Strangely, I think that's somewhat true. Every one of my good female friends is very attractive physically, but most of them, I could never imagine dating - mainly because of things I know about them that would piss me off to no end. Some of them, I did date, and that just made things slightly (very) awkward afterwards.

If they know you have a girlfriend, they're probably more likely to open up and be your friend.

12. Reign

Reign Banned

That's not the point. Would you fuck them if they'd let you? Yes? Friends doesn't work.

13. ND379

ND379 New Member

As Chris Rock said..."Guys don't have female friends....they just have girls they haven't fucked yet". This being said, I have always had more male friends than female....only because since I am a female..I know how conniving and bitchy females are. There are probably alot of reasons why you have less female friends now though. One being that as girls grow up, they realize that once you become a guys friend, it's very hard to ever date that guy because you don't want to ruin the friendship and because if they are your friend, it's probably because they don't find you attractive. As girls get older, they want to settle down and therefore, have fewer male "friends" and more "potential dates" . Also because as was previously stated, as you mature, hormones come into play..and things become less innocent.
    I really wouldn't worry about it too much....life changes...just go with it. :)