Female friends who expect too much...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1200mk, Dec 12, 2005.

1. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

I have this female friend and we always get into stupid arguments over nothing. It seems as though my actions never completely satisfy her.

She has the feeling that I don't care about her and always expect to pick her over everyone else (even my gf).

One thing that happened over this weekend was that one of our mutual friends (I met this friend, through my female friend) was having a bday party... I was invited a few weeks back and I agreed to go. But since my female friend didn't wasn't formally invited, she didn't want to go and instead set up another party to celebrate her going away (she will be on vacation for about 2 weeks in Asia). When she asked if I was going I wasn't sure because she is my close friend but I already had plans... I just think it sucks that she doesn't consider shit like that and she would start some stoopid argument if i didn't go to her thing.

I am tired of this crap.... friends aren't supposed to have drama like this.

any thoughts?

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Laugh it off.

3. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

4. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

can't do it... when I think she's wrong I am stubborn as hell too... I want her to know if she doing something unjust.

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

A few things:

-You are trying to control what she does by what YOU think is right.
    -You are trying to 'teach her a lesson'
    -You are playing into her drama by getting all upset

Seriously. Stop trying to fight the things you can not control. Don't be a wussy and say 'maybe' I'll go to your pity-party. Tell her you have plans and you aren't going. If drama ensues, laugh it off because she is just looking to manipulate a reaction out of you.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Yup... not only that, but she's not just your friend. The way you're referring to this, you make her sound like she's your girlfriend, even though she isn't. You need to distance yourself from caring what she wants. If she thinks she can get away with acting like a whiny bitch, you need to put her in her place and tell her she doesn't have the right to treat you like that.

7. jonno

jonno New Member

bitch slap her.

on a serious note... tell her to stop acting childish. if she keeps acting this way then tell her to leave you alone until she grows up :dunno:

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

9. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

i tell her that she is always being over dramatic n shit.... but yeah... i think it is pretty bad when my current gf and my gf didn't like her bc they felt threatened.

10. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

sounds like your "friend" has feelings for you ;) as in .."more than a friend"

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: exactly what I was saying... she's acting like she's his girlfriend, when she isn't.

12. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

I had a situation like this before, and these guys know what they are talking about. You need to let her know her place in your life. If she can't understand, then there's nothing you can do to change her mind, and believe me, she really isn't worth the trouble.

13. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Yeah but there's not reason to be harsh about it. She's irrational right now because she has feelings and cannot do anything about it. Just talk to her. There's nothing wrong with communication. Especially if you care about her friendship but let her know that is all it is going to be ...is a friendship. She owes you just as much respect as you give her but you OWE her nothing if she is going to continue the petty bullshit. If she can't give you that then you probably need to cut your losses. That would be best for both of you if she can't handle that.

14. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

just stop being friends with her, or get over it. I'm sure you pickedup on her spoiled brat vibe long ago, either get away from her or deal with her shit. She isnt going to change.

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

So your gf doesn't like her and you are getting tired of her crap? Why are you still bothering to talk to her then?

16. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

i am trying to figure out if I am being rational... and it seems like I am so... I will no longer deal with any longer.

Thanks.

17. Pringles

Pringles New Member

You only live once my man(sadly it took a car accident for me to realize this), but with people in general say what the fuck you think and dont play games because the next day you may not be able to play games or even say how you feel(your dead). You gotta quit trying to fuck with peoples minds, even though females appear to enjoy doing this, and just say what you think. If it bothers her then lose her(Hard since she is close, but life is precious dont spend it with someone who doesnt value your own choices). Basically tell others how you feel if they dont agree then fuck em.

18. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Yes you definately are. I totally agree with what rewind said, life is too short to waste time with people who cause you problems.

19. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

thank you kind folks.

20. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

boo hoo cry about highschool drama shit why dont you.