FRK Female Ejaculation Question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by magik, Oct 26, 2007.

1. magik

magik New Member

Alrighty, I really just have 1 main question, but with a particular answer comes another question.

So I have recently had my first orgasm - I don't think I orgasm during masturbation, I was told if I did orgasm I'd know, so I assume I haven't had one. With that I just had my first orgasm via sex a few months ago, it's spectacular. My boyfriend last night was fingering me unlike he's done before and it was feeling great and then all of the sudden I felt a lot of pressure down there and I felt like I was going to pee. I kept pushing him out of me thinking I was going to pee everywhere but once he stopped the feeling was gone almost instantaniously. Afterwards he told me that the feeling of having to urinate was a "sign" of me about to have an orgasm or more specifically ejaculate (squirt as they call it).

I have read over some things and they all give different answers so I am unclear. Is this actually true? Does that feeling mean you are going to "squirt"? I am thinking if he is right then I'll TRY to let him go on next time because I hear the feeling is unlike any other, but I'm afraid I will indeed end up peeing or something embarrassing.

Any advice?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I think you may get better input from the FS crew. Squirting is a wonderful thing, relax, just go with it and enjoy!

3. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

yep. that's what it feels like right before you squirt. once you get past the "I have to pee" feeling, it's a lot of fun :naughty:

4. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

Just have him keep going next time-- it will be spectacular! the first time by bf did this to me, we were like wtf when the sheets were soaking wet, and then we figured out what it was...oh so silly and young

5. magik

magik New Member

I just thought I really had to pee, I had no idea until afterwards when he told me. I've definitely had to pee during sex so I figured it was the same.

He kept going the first few times I asked him to stop and it felt great but uncomfortable at the same time since I thought I was going to pee. I am going to try not to "freak out" next time, but it's going to be something that'll require a bit of practice.

6. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

i think if youre having these feelings or whatnot, you should find a place thats a bitmore "wet friendly" such as having towels around etc. from all the squirt threads that ive read through, seems like everyone has sex/perform sexual acts on top of towels or having them within reach? just though that would save you the clean up part :)

my ex used to get EXTREMELY wet and we werent sure if she was a squirter but my sheets would be soakeeddddddd. i have pictures of my bed somewhere ;)

7. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

towels are a good idea. and if you get comfortable with it or it tends to happen a lot, they make waterproof mattress pads that you can throw on under the sheets for pretty cheap. I think we found ours for like $35...

8. magik

magik New Member

Thanks a lot guys, I'll definitely look into the sheets and keep some towels handy. Maybe we'll try tonight.

9. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

well it looks like you already got your answer. But as a squirter myself I will confirm what has been said- yes, when you feel like you are going to pee that is because you're about to squirt

10. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

*cough* pics of results? *cough* :x:

:p

11. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

can't really think of anything hotter than when the SO asks me to run a grab towels as we start to play ... she knows and can stop it (most times :mamoru:)

12. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Just make sure your bladder is empy before you start playing. That way you'll be able to relax more and let it happen.
    I've only squirted once, it is kind of a strange feeling the first time but it is a pretty awesome orgasm!

13. chicky85

chicky85 New Member

this has only just recently started happening to me, like the past few times me n my partner have had sex, and pretty much everytime now it happens. I think its because ive become more comfortable and able to let go, he loves it, something new happenin hehe. Though it does get the bed quite messy.

14. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

So, update? :naughty:

15. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

the squirts do have traces of urea, and it does come from the urethra, but its not pee. dont worry!

16. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Is "squirting" the only term for this? That means something completely different where I'm from and I am totally turned off when I'm reading it!

My best gf had this happen to her when she was riding her SO and he threw her off and made her cry about it. She said it was mortifying and I have never wanted to try it after hearing that story! Have fun, just research it from a medical site and make sure that it's something you'd like to pursue, there can be complications with prolonged use.

Squirting... new name please! I just had an argument with a girl about what "taking a dump" was. She said when someone falls down hard, and I said something else! :)

DA

17. winterseve

winterseve New Member

If you pee right before you start getting into things it makes it a lot easier to not worry when you think you're going to squirt. I say let it go. It's a whole other experience when you can do it.

THere's a great product out there that works great for massive wet spots call "between the sheets" or something like it. It's a spray that has talc. powder in it and it dries those suckers up real fast.

18. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

I'm going to have to check that out...

19. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

Ok I have to ask ... WTF are you talking about?

20. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol yeah no shit....what DA wrote makes no sense

21. magik

magik New Member

Haven't tried it again yet, unfortunately the medication I'm currently on leaves me rarely wanting to have sex. I do plan on trying it sometime soon though, I hear the orgasms are ridiculous. It's just going to be tough to not stop him when the uncomfortable "pee feeling" comes on.

22. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

this is my problem. lately i've been getting this peeing feeling and the s/o grins a :naughty: grin and says "just go with it!" but i always freak out and make him stop. i know if it is a squirt it'll feel fucking amazing but how do i know if i'm about to squirt or just pee on him? and if it is a squirt, how do i get over the fear of peeing and just let it go?:o

23. magik

magik New Member

That's my current dilemma. Even hearing that I'm not going to pee it's going to be an awesome experience, it's still really hard for me to imagine just going with it. The first time it was such an uncomfortable feeling that I stopped him at least 4 times because I couldn't sit through it, it's a very strange feeling.

24. loedown

loedown Active Member

:kdubb:

Did he say "Just go with it baby?"

25. FifthGear

FifthGear -

:bowdown: