FRK female ejaculation aka squirting

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bigb14, Jan 14, 2007.

1. bigb14

bigb14 New Member

how is it done exactly? and what does it look like? anything you people would like to share about the subject?

2. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

its clear or milky white. some girls can do it, some girls can't. I made a girl do it once, it was awesome. it shot in my face.

3. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

and omg does it feel good! lol Not sure how he does it but mizer can work me evertime!

4. thachewster

thachewster New Member

Disgusting i think to be honest however It never happened with a girl i was interested in. Happened with a girl who I used to sleep with just for sex...she felt the same so dont judge me :) I never found her attractive at all and when she was on top of me she came and soaked me and my bed clothes. I didn't find it nice at all. However if I was with somebody who I was attracted to or was in love with, could be a different story.

5. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

6. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

lol what's with purplesplat and wiki lately? :p

Anyway, yes I have experienced it. I am a HUGE squirter. It's a totally natural part of the female sexual response. I find that I can squirt either by g-spot stimulation (generally by fingers inside using a curving motion) or by clitoral stimulation (although these do not create as much liquid).

7. quickone

quickone New Member

why cant some girls do this?

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Most women on the brink of ejaculation think their about to pee, so they repress it. Eventually it becomes a non-issue.

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

All girls can do it. Some do it more, some do it only a bit. Many don't, but purely because they repress it. It is a liquid created in a gland within the body, so, unless the woman has this gland removed, she can squirt. The trick is, if you want her to, is to learn how and to relax. As for lovely :hsd::bowdown:

There is SUCH A puddle after.....lol she has made human slip n' slides.

BTW, if you are going to do this, make sure to have some towels underneath her. It WILL stain your bed (duh). If you do it regularly and she is a fairly good squirter, BUY A LATEX SHEET. It will be the BEST investment you ever make. We bought one and LOVE IT. You play, squirt, make a mess, fold in the corners, carry it to the tub, hose it down air dry it and your done. No smell, no clean up, no stains no nothing :big grin:

HIGHLY RECOMMEND :big grin:

10. bigb14

bigb14 New Member

pics are welcome

11. Bubba Atlantis

and comments like that are not and quickly get you removed from this section ;)

12. quickone

quickone New Member

Well my gf claims to never have had an orgasm before and a couple times I have gotten her to the point where she thinks she will pee. I tell her she wont but she doesn't believe me. I want her to be able to just relax and go with it and not worry.

13. angela

angela New Member

I personally think the idea of "squirting" is repulsive. I mean if I did it, I'd be so grossed out. I guess it's all a matter of what you are into, and I definately am not into that.

14. quickone

quickone New Member

Link to that video?

15. Bubba Atlantis

www.isohunt.com you can usually find torrents. Personally, I would not use their video's as your guide. I agree with the above comments that they leave a lot of interpretation. Furthermore, I don't use the method they suggest. The key thing would be to feel around and find out for yourself (if you are going to do it for her). One key thing to remember is that the G-spot is not based on friction/movement, it is based on pressure.

While writting this, I remembered I have had a 'guide' sitting on my computer, so I have uploaded it to my website. Just follow this link. It is a great tutorial and will help out.....I think lol

www.atlantisforum.com/female_ejaculation_ebook.pdf

16. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

:eek3: 137 pages.... looks like i have some reading to do :mamoru: ;)

17. Bubba Atlantis

is it really that long??? wow...yeah, I have never read it...but I have passed it around to people and they seem to think it is rather good.

18. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

It's just easier to give a link than it is to explain it all...

and I'm coming to visit you in Vancouver. :naughty:

19. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

I had one girl almost to the point of squirting but she made me stop and ran(and I don't mean just got up and walked to the bathroom, I mean she got up and bolted) to the bathroom. I asked her why later and she said she didn't want to ruin my bed. :(

20. Bubba Atlantis

LOL....oh really :naughty:

21. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

oooooh fun!:mamoru:

22. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

yes, it is, but i don't mind. that's why i said i have some reading to do :naughty:
    (i'm a very fast reader, i just didn't expect it to be so long:eek3: :mamoru: )

23. DC2

DC2 Member

I'd made my wife squirt by penetrating her very hard and also by using my hand. Penetrating takes forever and needs everything to be just right for it to happen. Using my hand, however, would make things a lot easier. That's assuming you know what you are doing with your hands. I also found out that it is a lot easier to make her squirt in the middle of having sex.... let's say you are changing position while having sex, in between position, work your magic on her with your hand and most of the time, it'll happen quickly. Not to mention that she gets so sensitive after she squirt, it will make the penetration even more interesting.

24. Bubba Atlantis

makes perfect sense though right...I mean she is in the mood and turned on. What is easier for making you cum. Head at the very beginning or head after having sex for a bit?

25. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD