Female advice needed...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by slod16, Aug 22, 2006.

1. slod16

slod16 New Member

So I was dating this girl for about 2 months and everything was going fine. Then a couple of weeks ago she breaks up with me b/c she didn't see us going anywhere. There were also some other things but they weren't as "important" as us going somewhere. Well after that she told me that she was in love with me. WTF?? Why would you tell somebody that you love them when you break up with them?? I also told her that I was in love with her. It's weird cause I've never had feelings for someone that fast. I'm a persistent mofo. I won't take no for an answer. Well I kept on trying and what do you know she caved in like a week or so later. Well everything was going good till today. I get back to the office from an onsite and call her and ask if I could come see her. She says "yeah, but let me finish at the grocery". Not 10 minutes later she calls and says "Hey I'm feeling the same way I felt a couple weeks ago." Well I ask what's going on. She tells me that she didn't see us going anywhere and we have different personalities and that I don't want to go back to school. Even though I tried to go back to school but didn't have the money to go back this semester. What the fuck? How can someone go back and forth so fucking much. How do you really expect to have a "good" relationship or expect to go anywhere with the person if they keep breaking up with you????? For the love of Christ can someone answer that. I'm literally head over heals for this girl, but can never really show it to her. How can you base you future with someone 2 months into a relationship. Well I'm confused as FUCK. Enough with my ranting

2. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

im not a female but i will give you my own advice:

a) true love within 2 months is very rare. it was most likely not love, but lust & infatuation.
    b) she doesn't know what she wants... and you are being a doormat to her. you must develop a sense of self-worth. the fact that she is doing this to you is unfair. you are worth more then this. forget about her... you just have to wait until you meet someone who wont fuck you around like this.

if she REALLY did like you as much as she said, she would be with you. that is the truth... move on. :hs: that seems to be a common response in this forum but its true 99% of the time

3. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i am a chick and here are my 2¢

- she has no clue what she wants. not a surprise, a lot of women are like that whether they want to admit it or not. how old are you? i assume early college age... this might have something to do with it.
    - she's confused on your feelings for her
    - she's confused about her feelings for you

here are some scenarios:

- she's fucking someone else and has feelings for both of you
    - she's scared of the feelings that she has for you because they're strong (this is speculation, not what is actually happening persay)
    - she's feeling smothered
    - she's feeling like you're uninterested (you said yourself that you have trouble expressing your feelings for her)
    - she's looking for you to beg her to make her feel worthy. some women play these stupid games to boost their self esteem

it could be anything, however. you need to communicate to find out why. and if she can't give you any other conversation than this petty high school bullshit she's pulling by saying that she doesn't "see you going anywhere" then the hell with her.

i wouldn't put up with that bullshit by a long shot. i've learned through years of painful relationships that if you can't talk to each other and BE HONEST and not fart around with frilly words then its not worth it.

good luck to you though, and like my family always said to me (and it made me grind my teeth in anger every time) "there are more fish in the sea"

4. slod16

slod16 New Member

We are both 23. I've gone through all scenarios. We have had a very good relationship till today. We talk about anything. I was 100% honest with her about anything and she was with me from what I know. I told her from the start that I didn't want to play any games at all. The I would be completely honest with her. She said she would do the same. The only thing that I can figure out is that she has feelings for me and is scared. I truely believe that I love the girl and she knows exactly how I feel. Not just lust or infatuation that I know of. I know for a fact that she's not seeing someone else. And I don't smother her. On certain nights we go do stuff by ourselves and our friends. I already almost wrecked some friendships b/c another girl and refuse to do it again.

5. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

A couple of weeks ago she was walking away from the relationship. You've been together for 8 weeks. In the last 8 weeks, she has broken up with you twice. Things havent been good until today.

I think she's not as into you, as you are her. It happens, to most all of us. She tried to tell you this, the nice way, and was guilted/pressured to stick around by you. Its hard to leave a good nice kinda person...bc they are just that. But if you arent feeling them, you arent feeling them.

Maybe she does love you, care about you deeply, but care and love doesnt make a relationship flourish, being in love and happy does.

My advice, as a woman...you're probably indeed a great guy, and you probably shared great times, but 'she's just not that into you'.

Try to move along.

6. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

you have to relize whats best for you. i was in the almost the same position as you. She says she does not see anything in the future, you cant change that. Making her get back with you is stupid, it is not what she wants. You could say you are being selfish and manipulating her to get back with you. Just move on :)

7. slod16

slod16 New Member

I appreciate the advice and realilzed last night that I really don't need to put up with this shit. I'm not going to do anything more about it except get over it. The really shitty thing is that she works with me. Yeah YEah I know you shouldn't dip your pen in the company ink. Atleast I won't see her near as much since she started back school during the day.

8. NCS

NCS Active Member

you need to not care so much

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dont ask women for advice on women :hahano:

10. slod16

slod16 New Member

well hell it's better than asking any of my guy friends. :fawk:

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

get non virgin guy friends

12. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Dude, she's just not that into you

13. esandes

esandes New Member

drop her and lear the lesson of "making her want to love you". do so by not seeming too eager. don't be a doormat and don't be so serious with her. keep things light so that she want things to be more serious.

14. big 1

big 1 New Member

Shes not into dating you anymore, and she wants to let you down gently..take the hint and MOVE ON....you only dated 2 months anywyas.Thats like, a blink of an eye.

15. slod16

slod16 New Member

OK i've been trying to do everything everybody has been telling me, but why the fuck does she keep flirting with me all fucking day at work. WTF, why do women like to play head games? What am I supposed to think?

16. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

just grab her and make out and then stop thinking about her

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

just use her and then move on. she's playing mind games with you, so fuck with her a little.

sounds like she deserves it.

18. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl: im going with this response