fellow play boys of ot

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abomb, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I work part time at a restaurant and am generally considered the best looking most attractive guy there. Now, we recently hired this new guy who a lot of the girls are creaming over because he has a good looking face and has to wear sleeves over both his arms because its covered in trash "gangsta" tatoos. He has the bad boy thing going for him but its really trashy imo :ugh:

Suggestions on how i can keep my social value and attractiveness much higher over this wannabe thug gangster trash?

besides going out and getting covered in tats :ugh:

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

he's only a threat to you if you allow him to be

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

"don't player hate, player participate"

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yah but its going to take the attention away from me, the fact hes bad boy gangster trash while im considered more of pretty boy. i obviously have more going for me than him but how do i convey this.... it seems like covered in tats = instant pussy ...:ugh:

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

its MOSTLY awkward to me because my girlfriend works with me there too she hasnt seen him either but im working with her tonite and shes going to

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you sound really insecure about this

let him have his attention and fun. why are you entitled to hog it all?

if your girl would drop you and go for him, is that the type of girl you would want to be with?

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i am really really insecure about this. im normally not. this worries me.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Shit happens. You're not the only attractive person out there, deal with it.

9. kiri

kiri New Member

wait... are you being serious? :rofl::rofl:

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yes but im trying to regain the attention and attractiveness im apparently losing by not having a fuckton of tattoos

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yah, i kinda feel threatened here

i guess this is one of my own insecurities and im trying to figure out how to handle it

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i realize its silly but its bothering me

i really wouldnt give a shit if my girlfriend didnt work there too im thinking but shes said before the bad boy type doesnt do anything for her

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

and not being blond, and not wearing glasses or having a goatee or being a gym rat or not knowing german.

yeh, there are a shitton of qualities you don't have, stop defining yourself on what you lack, there's no sense in that. you'll never be attractive to everyone, some girls like tats, others don't.

he's the new kid. of course he's going to get some attention.

if it bothers you so much, go get a fucking motorcycle.

14. kiri

kiri New Member

are you going to be worried about every attractive guy that crosses your path?? so what if he's equal or better looking than you, you're never going to be the best looking person in the world. your gf obviously knows this, but she's not with you because you're the best looking (i hope). looks are fleeting, especially for women attractiveness is mostly based on personality. just STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, it's not important. hell, just make friends with the guy!

15. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

you work in a restaurant and post on OT :mamoru:

all kidding aside, your best bet in this situation is to hang out with him and share social value. i dont really see what you can do other than ignore him and keep your social status the same.

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i work part time and go to school :p

i think the most important thing right now is to not go into work tonite and act like a choade. how should i go about playing it off like it doesnt bother me? i bet the ladies are going to be watching me and if i act even a little bit insecure or bothered im pretty much 100% fucked. are there things i can do to make me socially more attractive and valued more than him? seems hard when we both work at the same crap restaurant

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

yes and im trying to figure out what to do to keep my social attractiveness the highest

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

if you wern't comming in like such an insecure basketcase the obvious advice would have been to simply befriend the guy, and raise your social values together. It doesnt have to be a competition. you guys could work together as the coolest best looking guys there.

you honestly seem like a basket case with how worried you are of this guy though. you have a girlfriend anyway... who gives a damn if the other guy is getting all the tail right now? you arn't even in the running.

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

treat your gf well. word of mouth reputation > first person gimmick

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i dont want my girlfriend jumpoing on the oh damn hes so hot bandwagon. thats my #1 fear i think. i think im going to snap if i see her goooogly eye him or if i hear her telling the other girls how hot he is. i dont think ill be able to handle it

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you won't if you're worrying about it. Face it, you MIGHT NOT be the most attractive guy there. Just worry about making the best of what you have for attractive qualities. As long as you find at least one woman who you like, who gives a crap how many women this other guy gets?

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

my insecurity stems from the fact most of the times women want what other women have. if a bunch of women find so and so attractive, more women will start to jump on the bandwagon

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

seriously man, you are falling apart at the seams here. pull yourself together. There will always be someone hotter then you, even according to your GF. just accept that. I should hope that you know you have more to offer her then hotness.

you are oozing insecurity. Why wouldn't you be able handle it? I thought you were confident? Do you make your girlfriend feel happy? loved? appreciated? understood? if you can answer all of those yes, then you have nothing to worry about.

24. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this insecurity is the one chink in abombs armour. i get all of my self validation through women. i have since i was 3 fucking years old. and having women validing other men and not myself is when i start to break down

25. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i do make her feel all of those

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.