Fellas..does your g/f whine to you a lot?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Toodles, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Toodles

Toodles You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the w OT Supporter

Mine seems to do it all the time. Like for instance right now, I'm talking to her over the phone and she's whining because she's sick, which I can understand. I tell her to take some medicine, and she goes, NO. I tell her that the only way for her to recover is to take some medicine, and she still doesn't comply.

So I tell her to get some rest, which would be the next best way to recover, right? She defiantly says NO and continues to whine to me. So I'm just sitting here on the phone without a clue on what to do. She won't let me hang up on her, but we're not realistically conversing either.

Fucking girls. :mad:

And this isn't the only instance where she would whine to me. She whines to me about everything..like if I don't give her attention for the slightest second whenever we hang out at my apartment. Like if she's lying on my bed and I finally get a chance to use my computer, she'll keep whining until I give her my full undivided attention. And when she's not needing my attention, she's using my computer to surf the internet.

What. the. fuck. :mad:

And when I finally grow some balls :noes: to tell her that she needs to be more self-reliant and stop whining like a bitch all the damn time (not in those words, exactly, but the gist of it was there), she uses the excuse that she's asian and that like her, most asian girlfriends whine all the time. :mad: :mad:

I'm seriously thinking about leaving her for someone who has more self-confidence in herself and is less reliant on me all the damn time. I mean, my g/f's cute and stuff...she's actually really cool as a friend, I know for a fact that she won't cheat on me, but it's been 8 or so months in the relationship and it's been going pretty much nowhere.

CN: Sorry for the long post. But to make things short, does your g/f whine to you a lot? Or is it just mine? :mad:

And secondly, do I have a good, legitimate reason for leaving her because she's so damn self-reliant on me? I find it very unattractive in girls who can't make decisions on her own and have to rely on their b/f's to decide where to eat, what to do, where to go, which movie to watch, etc. all the damn time. It's like I'm dating myself. :mad:

2. huangsta

huangsta OT Supporter

3. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

my gf is the same...she was whining earlier that she had a bad day at work, i had a good day and she started making my good day to bad :squint:

then she said she gotta go :o

i get it all the time, and im use to it :o

4. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

5. Fearan

Fearan Guest

It's normal. Girls whine for attention. Be happy she's whining with you and not someone else.

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I don't like girls that whine. You should always have a positive attitude towards life.

7. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Women are strange like that:

Her: "I've had a headache for the last 3 hours."

Me: "Have you taken any Tylenol?"

Her: "No."

Me thinking::ugh:

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol, i'm asian it's in our blood to be whiney bitches...

dump her, or just ignore her. chances are ignoring her wont fix the problem and she'll break up with you (good riddance) or maybe she'll figure out she can't have your attention all the goddamn time.

find a nice easy low maintenance girl that's fun to hang out with and isn't nagging you to fucking death.

9. Takumi

Takumi New Member

Both my current and ex are like that.
    The ex would whine, and then not listen to my advice, and then bitch about me always trying to fix her problems. She says she just wants me to "listen"... whatever.

The current whines too but she tends to listen to my advice and not be too annoying.

I can't stand when people complain about something, and there is a clear and easy solution to their problem, but they refuse to take action. But unfortunately, a lot of girls are like that. And there's no real way to fix it, so either deal with it or move on.

10. BTA

BTA New Member

Nope, and I cant stand women who do whine.

11. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

Agreed, I've got a buddy that had a whiney ass gf (asian coincidently) and man was she the whinest bia i've ever met, It was soo bad she whined abou tthe skin from her chicken dinner hadnt been peeled off, to getting the wrong colored grapes, to whining and bitching about someone eating on of her fruits that were in the fridge.

12. armond

armond New Member

Um if she is that much of a whiner, why you still around her?? No need to surround youself with negative BS.

I had an ex who was Asian, she never really whined about anything... Pretty crazy. But other problems lead to our breakup.

Anyway, I am not much for whiners, if I hear too much whining I tend to cut any conversation short. Unless a valid reason is present.

13. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol my ex-gf goes to college in georgia, and talked this girl up as having been in beauty pagents and shit and dating the hottest guy on the floor. and so on and so forth. lol, so funny. i went down there and she was this semi-buck tooth'd asian girl who had money i.e. a ton of shit she didn't need as well as being WAY too high maintenance. she was like a paris hilton wanna be and would go "that's hot, that's hot" and i'd be like "you're an ugly skank".

14. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

what's your avatar a picture of armond?? i can't figure it out. unless it was computer made and just abstract.

15. armond

armond New Member

LOL

2001 Honda Prelude

16. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

the only thing i can make out is maybe the rear mirror on the bottom right...

17. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

thats the front of the car

18. dvn

dvn New Member

The whole time I was reading this I was thinking "damn, this girl sounds asian."

19. Dos Equis4

Dos Equis4 nebraska democrat (oxymoron?)

What pisses me off are the ones who just have "random" headaches.

20. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

I have trained my woman to not whine to me. If she whines to me, its because she wants me to either fix the problem or give her directions on how to fix the problem. Take charge of this female and show her who wears the pants and how shit is going to run.

Otherwise ... STFU and stop whining to us about it ... :fawk:

21. :eek3:
    my SO says I whine alot!
    Sometimes I do! :ugh:
    but sometimes when he thinks I am whining I'm not!

Surprised he hasn't posted in here yet !

22. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: .... :rolleyes: typical

;)

23. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

my gf does that alllll the time its normal unfortunately

24. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I used to whine till I got tired of hearing myself do it and I grew up hahaha. Also sounds like an attention whore to me.

25. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Hahaha, sounds just like my little asian friend... Really though, alot of girls are like that. If its to stressfull, find a differnt girl. Or deal with it. I can't stand dependant people like that anymore.