Fellas:Do you think your good looking "platonic"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DreadJockey, Dec 13, 2007.

1. DreadJockey

DreadJockey New Member

female friends KNOW you would bang them at the drop of a hat

or do you think they are as stupid as they are hot
    and really do think you are just like one of their girlfriends but with a nutsack?

2. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

makes perfect sense to me.

i think most of them probably know.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

they either know or think you don't like them 'that way' and have an eating disorder because of it.

4. DreadJockey

DreadJockey New Member

the ones I talk usually
    say "i have mostly guy friends"

I say thats because they are hoping to get some at some point in time

they say "no way we are just friends i have known them for XYZ years they would never...."

utterly oblivious

edx:next time try harder to derail a thread

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:rofl:

I would say they know but they don't really know. They understand it in theory but don't quite fully appreciate the reality of it.

BUT PE probably knows better than I do.

6. Phantom Empress

they know but yeah, they don't really accept it as real.

And I don't really know. Most of my friends (who happen to be male) have been my friends since before liking girls was acceptable. Whan asked itnhe most honest of circumstances (when we were all drinking) said they'd fuck me if i were thinner. so I don't fall in that Attractive chicks that know their male friends want her thing..

in the end, all straight women WANT to feel wanted, even if the possibility isn't there for it to follow through to something physical.

7. DreadJockey

DreadJockey New Member

what they mean to say is if u offered
    for us guys you have to have some serious(missing limbs, severe burns,diseased....) physical problem for us to turn down some poo tang.

being a chunky monkey alone wont stop us

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

all my girlfriends know that.

but out of respect to the relationship i dont try

9. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

oh and the ones who say ive know him forever he would never.... .still know.

10. DreadJockey

DreadJockey New Member

ok

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

We know, we just don't care. If you are half decent looking there are always going to be guys that want to fuck you, that doesn't mean they will get to though. As long as they aren't actively trying to fuck me then I really don't care if they would do it if I offered.

12. Phantom Empress

:werd:

13. Phantom Empress

also, there is a line you don't cross so casually with your friends, you just don't go fucking your friends unless you are into casual sex.

A girl may not want to be the town bike since everyone wants a ride just cuz she's hot.

14. DreadJockey

DreadJockey New Member

:rofl: no many how many times Ihear that I always laugh :rofl:

15. JohnJohnJohnson

Like I said, IMO, occasionally, you know. Mostly you only know.

I recently surprised my lover by articulating exactly how drawn to her breasts I was - needless to say her surprise was surprising. This is someone I've been sleeping with for months. :dunno: There's knowledge and knowledge.

16. Phantom Empress

And the difference between that knowlege that is honest and blatant and just having it in the back of you head that some one may vaguely want to fuck you is way different and puts a different spin on the friendship that may just make it fall apart.

17. Midgetized

Yeah it's not something I sit around thinking about because it doesn't matter. If the guy is really my friend he's going to know I don't have casual sex so he'd be wasting his time if he's only hanging around me because he's hoping to get laid.

18. JohnJohnJohnson

If you've ever hooked up with someone who was initially "just" a friend, then it's not a waste of time, in his eyes. At the very least, it's titillating.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

Right, this is the fear that presumably drives girls to keep this knowledge as theoretical as possible.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well I've grown up with guys as my friends, so I know how they think and I know that most of them probably have thought of me sexually :dunno: Oh well, they are still my friends.

However, I think every girl I've ever known hasn't thought anything different about having a guy friend. They were always very naive and not only friendzoned guys left and right, but had no clue that the men they did consider their "friends" had an attraction to them.

21. Midgetized

If by hooked up you mean dated/had a relationship with then yes. I don't sleep with anyone that I wouldn't have a relationship with so if he's hoping for a fuckbuddy thing then he is wasting his time. If he' hoping to date me at some point then I guess that would go under all that "friendzone" BS that people are always talking about on here.

22. JohnJohnJohnson

why BS?

23. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I don't have any female friends that I am not remotely interested in hooking up with. I'm not saying I hit on them constantly, but a large reason I stay friends with them or deal with the crap of being that "male-friend" is because if they ever offered, I would probably capitalize on the opportunity to hook up with them.
    Now of course, I am refering to real friends you see somewhat often... Not just random semi-friends.

I have had a long-standing theory that there is no such thing as a guy being good friends with a girl and not having any sexual or romantic intentions whatsoever. Unless the guy is gay, or using that girl to get other girls then it is such an absolute rare occurance.

I tried to explain this to my last ex. She is one of those girls that has more male friends than female and with every male friend she had she always told me "we're just friends" or "he just wants to be my friend" or "he has no feelings for me".
    It got to the point where I just didn't bother to explain to her anymore. But sure enough, somewhere down the line that "friend" made a move on her, and confessed his undying love for her, etc.. etc...
    She still to this day does not acknowledge my theory even though in her life there are about 20 guys in the past to back it up. I think she knows, but she just acts like she doesn't because she LOVES the attention she gets from having guys that are friends that obviously have the hots for her.
    I have a feeling it validates her and boosts her confidence (seeing as she is insecure).

24. JohnJohnJohnson

:werd:

I'm guessing Midgetized feels uncomfortable looking introspectively at the reasons she keeps orbiters around, whence comes calling the friend zown "bullshit."

IMO there's nothing wrong with keeping guys around who will re-confirm your beauty for you. If you need to pretend they don't want your ass in order to do so, then so be it. :hs: