Fell back in love with ex, how do I handle this with current gf?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IspitHotFire, Nov 25, 2005.

1. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

Ive only known this girl for about a month, but since the day we met weve spent almost every day together.

She has a long distance bf and the more and more time she spent with me the less she thought about him and the more she thought about me... i can see it, we were falling in love. Still I thought about my ex gf everyday.

Flash forward to last night i go see a movie with the ex..... Rent. I couldnt even pay attention to the movie because i was thinking about her so much. I left to go to the bathroom and i left my cell, apparently she went through my text messages and started crying when she read some of the ones i sent to my gf. We ended up kissing... and after the movie it all came out. I told her I was still in love with her and she said the same and how bad she misses me. We just drove around for hours talking and it felt like we were falling in love again for the first time. We ended up fucking in the back of my trailblazer at the beach, it was amazing.

Now here I am. I have this girl who i've known for a month or so and who is crazy for me, and my ex who we both are in love with each other still. What the fuck do I do. The ex says she wants to be with me and will be breaking it off with her current bf, which means a lot because she has tons of friends through him and she was having a lot of fun - she just didnt love him, nor did he love her anything like I did.

Me and the new girl just started having sex too and she is addicted to me in that way as well.

Do I keep up the front for 2 more weeks till we go to christmas break and my current gf goes to rome to see her "ex" bf for 10 days :hsugh: and my ex will have broken it off with her current and we would get back together over christmas

or do I just tell my current gf my feelings and that im sorry i never wanted to hurt her. keep in mind she was raped 2 weeks ago, i cant imagine what this might do to her emotional state of mind.....:wtc:

fuck me, life was so much more simpler when i didnt give a shit about girls.

2. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

shes your ex for a reason.

give the new girl a chance.

3. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

4. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

I'd never do the ex thing again. Did it a few times before and getting back with an ex is never the same, and we always ultimatly split up shorting after, but I guess it could depend on the reason for splitting up.

But still, your ex gf let you bang her while she's with another guy, I'd never trust a woman like that.

5. Jayrom

Jayrom New Member

You want a girl that's gonna go through your text messages as soon as you leave the room?? I dont know...

6. Mac Man

Mac Man New Member

Since they both seem to be skanky whores, i'd just bang them both, until it all starts to fall apart.
    Repeat.
    ??????
    Profit.

7. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not be with girl #2 out of pity because she was raped.

That is no reason to be with her. When i was raped my ex came to my "rescue". Told me he always loved me, always would and would never let go of me again. Turned around and cheated on me with another girl two months later. THAT was the last thing I needed to go through at that point.

8. Epiphany

I've always found this interesting... I for one can say I would never be even remotely pissed about a guy I was in a relationship with going through my phone or anything that would give him peace of mind.

Then again I've never cheated on anyone or turned my back on a person I was in a relationship with in anyway shape or form. :dunno:

If I did have something to hide then I would have something to be pissed about. Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Be open, honest and upfront... and you more often than not won't have a problem to begin with. If you can't be those things then I'd have all the reason in the world to be worried....and rightfully so.

9. Jayrom

Jayrom New Member

So you're gonna wanna be with someone that doesnt trust you enough to leave your stuff alone? I never had anything to hide, but for some reason, he always felt the need to look. At first I didnt care, because like you said, nothing to hide. But then it gets to a point like, "Cmon... " Sometimes I think it's THEM who's hiding things. I dont know... just be careful.

10. Epiphany

Trust is earned in my book. This doesn't mean I think people should start snooping away.... if ever. I think you should have actual concerns and worries based on actual reasons. You would be stupid to be concerned about something real and not look into it. That's playing roulette and not being responsible. Don't stick your head in the sand if you think something is up. Find out and act accordingly. The only stupidity that would come out of it is if you were to find something and stay in those cases. If you are going to stay then you might as well not even look to begin with.

I have nothing to hide and I never will. Obviously if it goes on too long and I'm always open, honest and upfront with him leaving no reason to be that way then I would definately move on. It does get old after awhile. Especially when there is no chance of that ever happening. I agree that some people are just paranoid to be paranoid.

In this guys case though he was playing in the fields. She probably picked up on it. Also sounds as if this was the first time she's done something like that to him from what I gather. She wasn't the one messing around. The only reason he should have to be pissed is that he got caught. Hopefully he's a bigger person than that. If thats what she needed to know in order to know whether to trust him then so be it. She must have been picking up some kind of signal that something is in the mix.... and it was. At least she knows. She found out the truth, more power to her. If it were me I'd be packin. Especially if I was only a month into it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  11. Bavarian3

Bavarian3 OT Supporter

hooking up with ex's is fun

only not at the same time :hsugh: usually just ends up causing problems.

12. Epiphany

I can also agree with this too...

13. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

You cheated on your new gf already, so please tell her and end it.

14. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Well he also banged the ex while dating someone else. He aint no better, perhaps they deserve each other.

15. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

I am gonna go with "fuck them both until it falls apart"

16. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I'm finding this a little hard to understand, but I think basically you have two relationships, and each of the girls have two relationships? This so can't end well, such trust to start off with :rofl:

17. EmiB

EmiB New Member

Go for the ex :)

18. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You guys are all cheating sluts. Why even bother to have relationships? You can just all fuck around and everyone will be happy.

19. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

:werd:

20. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

ahhh tough one isn't it... dude stop thinking and just follow your heart, it can be done. DO NOT try and analyze it, you can not make a mistake.

If I were you I'd forget the ex, you didn't "fall" back in love with her, you became emotional/infatuated... That is not LOVE and certainly is only a rush/thrill of something 'new'

21. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

True, however fortunately for relationships they are nothing like vases.. slightly more complex... just a tiny bit.

22. concertreject2

concertreject2 New Member

trust is a big thing and neither of your 2 relationships has that. drop both of them and find a SINGLE girl who isn't already lying in relationships.

23. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

But he is lying also, thus none of the three can be trusted, if trust is even a consideration, and it seems like it's not.

Here's your options:
    1. Tell both of them that you're just in it for the nookie and continue to do them both.
    2. Date both of them at the same time....who knows, they may fall in love with each other and drop your ass.
    3. Drop both of them, go find another girl and continue in that until you have the desire to do one of them again, then invite all three girls out on a date - it gets complicated after that.......and if all of that fails...
    4. Take it to the Jerry Springer Show.....you won't accomplish anything, but you'll get your 15 minutes of fame......just remember to duck when the flying chairs come at you.

24. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

:werd:

25. sharper4

sharper4 New Member

I was going to agree with the "she is your ex for a reason" until I saw you fucked her in your Trailblazer while dating the new gf.

Might as well break up with the new girl now and save her the pain of this happening again and go back to the ex.