SRS feels so much better

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thesuffering, Mar 23, 2007.

1. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

so im away from home on a business trip..im two weeks in, have about 3 weeks left. anyway, found out that while im up here my now ex cheated on me. i didnt want to believe it at first, and i tried letting it go as rumors (when i called her on it she denied everything). finally i got proof (she slipped up and was talking about it on myspace), so i kicked her to the curb. that girl stressed me out so bad...it feels so much better now that i ended it..its really amazing how other people affect you sometimes

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It can be a very nerve wrecking experience. For now i want you to keep on venting in here, and let all your emotions out, im not sure to what extend your heart is broken by all of this, but it definitly is so that you sustained emotional damage from this, which needs time to heal, and the oppertunity to repair the broken pieces of your heart and after that the ability for you to move on. An important notice is that when you are away from home , you lose the ability to control what your partner is doing. So it might be important to remember that bussiness trips can effect the relationship badly, hence they say out of eye is out of heart.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

sorry to hear, seems like you're taking it very well though :)

4. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

i cant let it affect me life to a point to where i dwell on it. i learned from this that i need to be more selective about girls, and that shes a hoe.

5. bigballofyarn

bigballofyarn OT Supporter

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Honestly you're better off without her. In a sense, it's good that you found out she was cheating. Now you don't have to go through an entire relationship with a dishonest person. It's natural to feel hurt, or angry, but don't let it consume your life. If she was rude enough to cheat on you, she's not worth being sad over. I'm happy you're feeling better. I don't think you should rush into any new relationships. If you feel the need to, maybe take some time to figure out exactly what you want in a relationship. It might help you find someone more fitting with what you need.