SRS Feeling pretty suicidal today...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sybian, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Last night a few friends were talking about ways to kill themselves. Of course they were joking. I on the other hand thought pretty seriously about it. They mentioned Cyanide Pills. Sounds like a pretty quick and painless way to go.

I wouldn't know the first place to get any though.

2. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Cyanide pills would be the way I'd want to do it .. I was thinking about it the other day, not seriously though, just crossing my mind on how I'd do it if I ever decided to (hoping I'm past that stage in life). Definitely wouldn't leave a mess.

3. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Sadly, I don't think so.

Yeah, it seems like the most effective way to go. Only an elite bunch actually have access to the shit though.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You should read the suicide stories on www.near-death.com , makes you never want to commit suicide again.

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

what's so bad about life that would make you want to end it? I'm just curious; because you make your own life, if you can't live life, then you should change the way you are going about things

6. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I know. I don't even want to look at that website. Suicide seems like such a drastic option but my life is at its lowest point right now. I have 11 dollars to my name. I'm 28 and I still live at home. I'm like 30k in debt, my girlfriend just left me, my credit is ruined. I just don't think I can pick up the pieces.

7. JS1

JS1 sup

Welcome to my world. I'm 34, I'm moving in with my father in a month, I'm $122,000 in debt, my wife left me and took the children, and my credit is ruined.

I considered suicide last year and decided against it, and you can decide against it as well.

8. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Damn man. Sorry to hear that. This life is rough. What did you decide to do to fix everything?

9. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

My uncle lived with his mom all his life.

He graduated with a degree in accounting, and right now he is in his late 40s and lives with his mom never seen any pussy.

He's a normal man and everything but hey he didn't kill himself.

10. 2500

2500 Guest

if your at your lowest, you can only go up from here. and if you want the OUTCOME to change, you need to change what your doing. no one will do it for you. step up. suicide will only ruin the lives of the people who care about you. don't be selfish.

11. JS1

JS1 sup

It's a work in progress. Thousands of dollars in attorneys fees plus some investigation of my own, hopefully will result in my ownage of the bitch ex-wife when the family court gets around to giving me a court date for the divorce finalization (they sure are taking their sweet time).

Be glad that your girlfriend wasn't your wife with kids! It sucks!

12. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

i'm not much better off.. you can come through it though..

Suicide is a permanent answer to temporary problems, if your problems were permanent (such as medically based) my opinion on suicide differs, but these are all temporal.

13. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Fuck my family actually. None of them stressed the importance of school. No one stopped me when I was a 16 year old kid and decided to drop out. They saw everything I was doing and didn't offer one word of advice. I actually wouldn't mind thier grief. I'm just too scared to die painfully.

I thank you all for the words of encouragement but I'm not sure what else to do. I tried enrolling in school in an attempt to guarantee myself some kind of future but I couldn't stay enrolled because books cost money and I can't qualify for loans and such because of my credit. I'm trying to get a little job but no one seems to be hiring for what I'd like to do (work at an EB or Gamestop or something since I love video games). It just all seems pretty hopeless.

One of my best friends is pretty successful. I might go stay with him next week for a change of pace but I really don't want to freeload off of a friend. I'd rather do that here to people who I feel owe it to me.

14. civicmon

Gamestop doesn't pay shit, fyi.. usually min wage.

Gotta find something else that can generate more money... construction, plumbing, roofing, painting... see what the plumber cost lately? A lot more than I make and I'm a UC grad...

15. FredricaBimmel

FredricaBimmel Great big fat person

My great grandfather comitted suicide with Cyanide and let me tell you, by what she (my grandmother) told me, its not a fun way to go.

If you have any family that loves you, think of them first. It's so selfish to do that when you have people that love you (even when you don't think they do).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  16. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Beats no job though. I'm not cut out for the shitter or manual labor. I'd really wind up 6 feet deep then. Haha. I don't think I'd last a week in one of those jobs.

17. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

mod edit:No self harm promotion reply's please.:hsnono: Consider it as a warning, even if it was a genuine post, try to make them constructive

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2007
  18. JS1

JS1 sup

Gee that's really helpful. :rolleyes:

19. civicmon

:gtfo:

you're really not helping at all.

20. civicmon

that's your call be remember what Gamestop pays and what some other "skilled" jobs pay such as in carpentry... just to saw boards can usually grab $15 and hr in Socal easily, especailly if you have a friend in the business.

21. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

You can't let your wish to spite your family effect your decisions in life. If your family fucking blows, then hate them. If I hated somebody, I'd kill them before I killed myself. Obviously you shouldn't do either, because killing anybody is bad; however my point is that you are in a more self-pittying state rather than an angry one. You gotta stop feeling sorry for yourself. You were not given proper direction like most people are, and that's why you might be in a worse situation than most people. What matters now is that you help yourself rather than feel sorry for yourself. If you just tell yourself that you are a piece of shit, then you're going to turn into one. If you get out there, get a job that you enjoy, pay off your debt (even if its very slowly) and work towards fixing your problems, then solutions will come. Eventually you'll get there, you need to make it your life purpose.

I wouldn't say you've hit rock bottom... I'd say you're finding your true self by having to solve this problem which you feel is the end of your life. You've got a second chance, take it.

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I'm pretty sure cyanide is not a painless way to go...

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Please don't kill yourself. My best friend did and it killed me and his family. We're all a little dead inside since then. There's plenty to live for and a lot more time for you to fix things. That's really all I can say.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  24. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

can we get a ban here?

An edit and warning will suffice for now.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2007
  25. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

That isn't the half of it. You should look up what life is like for people that try to OD on drugs and fail.
    They end up destroying organs and generally screwing up the rest of there life.