Feeling pretty good these days...It's me again

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Apr 26, 2009.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Dec 24, 2006
    Slight success towards end of post, if you want to cut all the BS first

Well, I haven't been too much in the game, so to speak. My last "attempt" if you can really even call it that, was with a girl who I was friends with...however, in all honesty, she was a slut, big time.

Needless to say, she wanted to actually attempt some kind of relationship with me, but as I already expected, litterally only lasted the weekend, when she decided that she would just ignore me outright, and I told her that it's not going anywhere at this rate, thats all. The next morning, she's fucking some other dude, so yea, I should have jumped out of that bullet long before, but hey, nothing happened so it's fine to me.

And for the life of me, I don't know how or why I keep meeting these types of people...

More BS/meh

A girl whom showed extreme interest in me (I mean blantent signs that even the most solitary basement dwelling nerd would catch onto) while I was with my very first GF, who's also been a friend of mine for a few years now, has started showing signs of interest, but I'm still having a hard time trying to figure out what she wants..it's almost a cross between a relationship or a general "fuck buddy," but I'm not sure. The only thing that is bothering me, is that she says she's still a virgin. I know, alarms blairing at that, even I'm like "I don't know if it's a good idea." She tells me that she *thinks* shes a lesbian, but hell, I can tell you that she's not..probably a phase, much like my ex said she was thinking before I got with her.

Talking to her today, she was explaining it to me that she wants to experience intercourse with a man, for both the experience, as well as I guess putting it in her mind wether or not she's lesbo or whatever. She's not those crazy types, me explaining it I guess will make you think so, but she's not. I just think she's confused, cause she's always has had a hard time trying to find a BF and had trouble dating in general, for as long as I've known her..so that's probably why all that got in her head...but shit, as soon as I start talking to her, watch out, Niagra Falls.

We both are attracted to each other very much, but it's just her being a virgin, and her wanting ME specifically to be her first. She says she's afraid of hurting me, cause she claims it would just be casual, but although I like her alot, I'm afraid that she's going to get too attached or clingy, and she dosn't realize it.

Today's success:

Went to a pig roast/pool party today, had a great time. Was with all the other Army ROTC cadets, and engineers. lol actually ran into that girl who led me on only to tell me she had a BF....that was alooong time ago, but funny..she actually invited me to their wedding!

Anyways, I got talking to a really cute blond by the pool. She was really cool and down to earth, fun talking to, etc. She's half cuban like me, same age, and seemed like a fun girl. I'm not too sure, but she may have seemed nervous around me a few times, but I can't say. Either way, managed to get her number, and gotta wait to see what happens! I'm excited :)