SRS Feeling of restlessness...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Konowl, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Konowl

Konowl New Member

Aug 23, 2003
    I'll do the best to describe what's come over me lately... I'm generally a confident, happy person, but for the last two to three months, I don't want to go to bed, go out, or anything. But then when I stay home, I have this feeling of restlessness come over me - sometimes I just want to move far away, go to a bar. It almost feels like my skin is crawling....

That's the best I can do, and it's driving me bonkers!!
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    There is only one solution, and its internal. Nothing outside of yourself can solve your problems for you.
    Stop running, and face your problems. They arent nearly as hard when you're fighting them as when you're running from them.

In your case the problem is the house, you shouldn't be inside of that house other then sleeping. Maby you are more of an outdoor person, and therefore feel restless inside of the house , maby buildings in general, (which i don't hope but) maby you should experiment a little bit by studying outside or in a library , maby there's a difference that you can notice and adjust to so that you don't feel so horrible on a daily basis.
  3. Grok1122

Grok1122 New Member

Mar 30, 2010
    You've lost your inertia. What you need to do is start moving again, even though it's relatively more difficult from your sedentary state (both in body and mind). It will be harder to go out, but I think you will feel energized by not being slothlike and it will feed on itself.

Try exercise. Or if you want something simpler just go run errands, swing on by the coffee shop on you way home.

I always go for drives when I'm feeling restless.