SRS Feeling low for no reason

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jadix, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

Today I was driving and just started to cry for no reason whatsoever, except of course that I felt like shit. I've been pretty happy for the most part lately but today just brought me down. I started to think about life, and all the things we do, all the stress, all the bullshit, everything, and theres so little fulfillment. You can be a really successful corporate leader, but how many people's lives did you ruin to get there? You can fight for your country, but how many people do you have to kill? I had no motivation to live today. I didn't want to die, I just didn't want to be a part of this fucking shitball planet. I started looking at all these people around me driving their big SUVs with their brand new cellphones and all this material shit that everybody fucking lives for nowadays. You work and work and work and all you ever get is bullshit in return. And its like nobody else gets it either. Its depressing because everyone is so caught up in their own shit and totally oblivious to everything else going on, or just simply dont care.

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

lol and hence the movie crash. I'd recommend you watch that one. I know exactly what your talking about though because I agree with you completely. It is very hard to be motivated. For me, my release is nature. When I goto the forest and just look at those BIG ASS REDWOODS(cali) knowing they have been there for 1000's of years and many more to come just completes me. Knowing that no matter how much our bad race destroies nature it always comes back to win. That is why I pay my respect to nature. I can't say I'm living to help our society because I really wish I didnt as I dont think it's a fair/just place. But I can say that I respect nature fully and pay my dues when I can.

There isnt really an answer for this as your completely true. That is why I try to find quality friends that arent materialistic. Sure at the root we all are, and some of us actually aren't, but in the end I like my friends to have fun with me weither were just staring at the sky or if were spending money. It's the people that you hang around that can change your outlook on life.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

All these people just try to fill up the holes in their lives with materialistical shit as you call it to little or no avail , only love and helping other people can fill up the gap, as love is the souls fuel ,without it we find little to no forfilment in life.

What this shitball planet is conserned, life is what you make of it. Imagine this planet as a room that you are in, if you make a mess of it , who has to live in that mess? Yes, you, therefore you make sure that your room is nice,clean and beautifull so its beauty may reflect back on you. That's gonna take effort, but it beats living in a complete mess. Selfisness ruins our world, because we go over dead bodies to get what we want. Often people don't understand that we are all interconnected, and that our expressions of free will creates the sum total of what the world is today.

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

5. Love/Hate

Love/Hate New Member

This is strange, I was actually coming in to post something along the same lines......Recently I've become very emotional to the point where I was watching a show last night and this guy started to get choked up and I actually had teared up...I'm not afraid to cry or anything,but I am not used to having emotional outburst like that...It's just different I guess.......I've been thinking about writing a story to get what I feel out, hopefully that'll help...........

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well i think that's a good thing, its good to let your emotions out 'in a safe enviroment that is' , it makes you human and of course alive.

7. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

dont preach.

8. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

I feel you man, I feel like everything in this world is not worht living for. My faith in my Christianity has been wavering, and I just don't know where I am anymore. I feel like nothing matters anymore. The way I look, they way I dress, the belongings I have all don't matter in the big perspective. I hate feeling all 'emoish' if you can call it that, so like I told others in this forum, I set a goal to motivate me and help remove these thoughts from my head. I have a desire to become strong and strong willed, the desire to test myself and push myself to my limits. This is how I continue to live my life without worrying about too many issues. hope this helps.

9. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

We all have a world view, it might be Christian or secular or any number of beliefs. (We all believe something.) I am just as free to share mine as you are. The Asylum isn't a narrow-minded forum.