SRS feeling lonely again

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Jun 6, 2005.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

wat up guys and girls

i been getting very lonely lately. I'm not an odd job but inside i get so damn depressed and cannot bear the stupid things i do. I went the entire past school year without asking a girl out. i've had this crush on her all year and didn't say a word. I saw her about an hour ago at some convenience store, she was with friends and we were talking and thinking about going out drinking and shit with friends which i really wanted to do. I can tell she's into me and vice versa. For no apparent reason i was like, "alright i gotta go". then i got in my car and left. chances are that i wont bump into her again like that over summer. what the hell is wrong with me? why did i do this? i don't even know why. this just makes me feel like such shit again and i really can't handle it anymore. i wont' be able to eat or sleep the rest of the night now. more suicidal thoughts come into my mind as each day goes by and i don't know what i'll do if it doesn't stop. can anyone help? i'm really lost, i guess you could say, within myself.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

If you don't shoot you always miss, that's a fact. Spine my friend, show you have spine and ask her out, and don't be clingy, do that and it should be alright.

3. johan

johan Active Member

Fear of rejection runs strong in you. So strong you're willing to beg off even though you (supposedly) were getting strong signals.

If you really like her, arrange to bump into her somewhere. Don't make it obvious.
    Come on, you know what I'm talking about.

You know where she hangs out. Go there.

4. seven

seven New Member

The situation you descripbed in your post is just like part of a Blink 182 song called story of a lonley guy. I had to throw that out there, it's a goos song. Anyways, my point being, you really not alone, a lot of guys do the same thing, i know i have. YOu just have to accept the consequence of what might happen before doign it. Either she will say yes and you guys will go out, or she'll say no. either way you willhave the situation taken care of.