SRS Feeling insecurity about my relationship.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by blocparty2005, Sep 13, 2007.

1. blocparty2005

blocparty2005 New Member

So i met this girl and we've been dating for about 3 months now. I care for this girl so much and she just makes me smile everyday i see her. I don't know if it's teen love or w.e, but i feel something for her so strong that i just couldn't say in words. I truely care for this girl and i love being with her. I haven't told her i loved her yet, i want to tell her, but i'm afraid she just doesn't feel the same for me. It just felt that our feeling for each other was much stronger in the beginning of our relationship, and now it just seems like her feelings for me are descending. She sends me random texts saying how she misses me and wishes i was with her, but i somewhat feel like it's not true. How can i actually know that this girl isn't just bullshitting me? Could it be because i havent told her i loved her yet?? or is it b/c i'm just to attached, should i ease off? I mean i'm the one thats always calling her, and asking her to hang out. I don't remember the last time she asked me to hang out with her. I'm just fookn confused:dunno:

2. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

how old are you?

3. blocparty2005

blocparty2005 New Member

almost 18

4. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

at that age, she means it.

5. blocparty2005

blocparty2005 New Member

alright, well do you think i should tell her how i feel for her tomorrow? and see if anything changes..?

6. the ground folds

i dont think you have to. just keep hanging out with her and stop worrying. you are way too young to worry.

7. blocparty2005

blocparty2005 New Member

alright, well should i at least tell her i love her, or should i just keep her hangin?

8. nehmia

nehmia New Member

that question can really only be answered by you. you should tell her your truest of feelings when the time is right. you will know, she will know, it is just something that happens and it is a great feeling when it does. what you should definitely do is keep in contact with her and what not, but don't ask to hang out. let some gap build up and see if she starts coming to you. im not telling you to ignore her. also, one of the key components in relationships is communication. if she just doesn't end up asking you to hang out or putting in ideas to do stuff, then talk to her about it. don't accuse her, just let her know you YOU feel, and emphasize feel because that is just as important as how she feels. 50/50. if she truely cares then she should understand and make an effort to fix the problem that you two discussed.

at the same time, you did how ever mention "you don't know if it's pre-teen love" that is good that you recognized that. as long as you don't think that this will be marriage in a few more months things will be good. take it for what it is. if it is great and keeps getting better, stay with it. if it is going downhill and you recognize it... then get out (of the relationship).

alright, well i think i delved to deeply into this, but take the advice you see fit. take care and good luck!

9. scx

scx New Member

some girls are just not the type to be the one asking or calling

10. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

she means what? that she loves him? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that's funny man..

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Don't TELL her how you feel. SHOW her how you feel with her actions. Telling her will just set up expectations or cause her to have insecurity.

12. the ground folds

i didnt actually mean she meant it. but she THINKS she means it.

13. scx

scx New Member

Ease off, dont be the one thats always calling up for dates, calling her, whatever. do it once in awhile

14. blocparty2005

blocparty2005 New Member

well i was takling to one of my friends and i told him i felt her feelings were descending and my fucking friend told her.. so she brought up one day and i just told her i was worried about losing her, she grabbed my hand and said i promise you that you will never lose me. She has been telling me latley that she likes me alot, and tells me she misses me, but i still feel this insecurity and it fucking sucks, but i'll just go along with ti and maybe things will get better. but thanks a shitload for your advice.

15. blocparty2005

blocparty2005 New Member

I like this girl so fucking much, i love her family and i get along with her parents and siblings. I just feel awesome when i'm with her and i feel like im always welcomed over her house. Her parents love me because they know i'll take care of her daugther and i'm not just some pimp trying to get some ass, i show her i care and i always let her know that, but it sucks knowing that giving your feelings to someone and also feeling insecurity about it. It just feesl like your just gonna get hurt.

16. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

I'd wait.

its usually the girl who comes forward with those three words. Anyways, I think it'll complicate things a little if you do come out and say it. Let the relationship grow more. It seems wise to wait until you know where the relationship is really going.

edit: heh, in my past relationship, while we were first dating a few months or so in, she said it over aim while she had been drinking. Kinda like a good night, I love you sorta thing. She left the convo up until the morning and we kinda avoided the subject until I saw her later that weekend and we talked about it. A week later she came forward and told me how she felt, sober mind you. I decided to wait because I wasn't sure where the relationship may go if I were to return the same gesture. It wasn't until I literally had to catch myself from saying it hah.

ah, I miss her. damn you asylum lol.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  17. blocparty2005

blocparty2005 New Member

haha i went to her sister's wedding about 2 weeks ago, and yes i was pretty drunk and so was she. Me and her danced the whole night, and i honestly had the best night ever with her and i was just such a good mood, so it accidently slipped out while i was staring at her and i said "i love you"her, and she was like what did you say? and i was just like nothing never mind and i just smiled at her and kissed her.

18. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

you got it bad, son.

19. blocparty2005

blocparty2005 New Member

Everything has been going awesome, couldn't be better,i just gave it sometime and things are going freaking great now. thanks negros.

20. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

In my experience girls don't bullshit about stuff like that if she didn't miss you or like being with you trust me you would know it

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Do NOT say "I love you" to try and save a relationship that is just not working. I cannot stress further!

This is like couples who get married when their relationship is failing, or when a couple has a baby in hopes it'll save the marriage. In your case you do not need to say "I love you" to find out how she feels. You are insecure because you don't know how she feels? Well guess what, you can find out how she feels very easily...Talk to her.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

But us saying "I miss you" and "I want to be with you" don't necessarily mean "I love you." Shit, these kids are 17. It more sounds like this kid is trying to convince himself this is "love" because it's the closest thing he's ever felt.