Feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SDesigns07, Nov 28, 2007.

1. SDesigns07

SDesigns07 New Member

So my ex is engaged. We've kept a very close friendship over the last 5 years we've been apart. One would say we're best friends. Well ealier this week she opens up and tells me she still loves me. Now she keeps conversing with me all alluring, sending me private pics, and putting me in a very tempting situation. Not that I mind all this but thing is I know the guy that she is engaged to is a nice guy and they'd have a happy life together. I'm really starting to feel bad for what is going on but cant bring myself to cut it out. :noes:

2. kiri

kiri New Member

tell her what she's doing is wrong and REFUSE to engage in it. be a man.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

or screw her and then tell him that shes a hooker

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Sometimes, when you really love someone, you love them enough to let them go when you know they are going to be happier WITHOUT you than WITH you.

She's your ex for a reason. Getting back together with her is only fulfilling some selfish purpose YOU have. If you truly loved this girl, you would let her go and be strong enough to realize she's better off without you.

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Find a way for him to see what she's sending you, he deserves to know what a worthless whore he's about to marry.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So you don't have any self control? Let's think about this. You're fucking things up for yourself in the long run (because her cheating on her SO with you shows that she is not a good quality woman). By enabling her to do this, you're messing with the other guy's life. Thirdly, you're showing her that this is OK.

CUT OFF CONTACT WITH HER.
    INFORM HER SO.

End of thread.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

I agree with you, but damn dude you should just put END IT!!! as your usertext and then make your standard reply to everyone "See usertext. /thread"

8. SDesigns07

SDesigns07 New Member

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll tell her tonight we can't be doing this and let her know it'll be the last she hears from me.

9. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

You mad dumb, son.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

why?

Because he is holding himself to standards to find a quality woman?

She's his EX. She's ENGAGED. She wants to cheat on her SO with him.

How do you see him getting into this without getting in a shitload of drama?

It's not worth it, especially if he has already fucked this girl in the past.

11. Yuppy

yea its a pretty shitty thing to do to the guy. if he really wanted to be cool about it, he said the other guy is really nice, tell him he is making a huge mistake, and let him know why.

this is only b/c it would save a fellow man thousands/maybe millions down the road in divorce costs

12. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

You are not responsible for the actions of women, they are responsible for their own.

13. Yuppy

just as you are responsible for your actions and sometimes they have unintended consequences. in this case someone you think a good guy, possibly a friend could get totally decimated by you fuckin his broad. you cant say its only her fault, because it would be yours as well.

14. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

it will only bring you temporary happiness

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I love it when guys who advocate sleeping with a woman who is cheating say this. Yes, the woman may choose to cheat. But you can also chose to be a better man and NOT cheat with her.

It just always seems like they imply that its NOT OK for the woman to cheat and be a slut, but if you are a guy and know what she is doing, its still OK to fuck her, because SHE is the one who is cheating.

Utter BS in my opinion. By that logic, any guy who fucks your gf deserves absolutely no anger from you if you find out.

Have some fucking self respect, treat others the way you would want to be treated, only do with someone's gf what you would be ok with other guys doing to your gf.

16. bitcrusher

bitcrusher New Member

engaged != married.

17. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

I'll debate this via pm with you. PM SENT

18. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

The days I get jealous or overprotective of a girl are over.

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Well, since you know how she really is, it's a good thing you're not marrying her.

20. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

I don't know why, but I've been laughing so hard from this, I started crying. :rofl:

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sure, he might be a nice guy...a nice guy who is going to get fucked over eventually. I cannot understand how someone can commit to an engagement and marriage when they say they are "in love" with someone else.

All I really have to say to you is think about your situation...you've got a girl who is flirting with you and sending your X-rated pictures while she is engaged to a man she probably tells she loves. Would you want a girl who treated you that way? Probably not. Dont think with your dick, think with your head.

22. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

What's wrong with thinking with your dick?

23. iwishyouwerebeer

Obviously nothing :hsugh:

24. SDesigns07

SDesigns07 New Member

Definately trying to think with the right head here. We broke up because she cheated on me. I swore then I won't do something like that. Guess the temptation over swept the logic. It's definately ended now tho. I told her it's up to her to figure out her feelings for her fiance. Then I blocked her email addy, and all other modes of communication.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

Wow, there you go. The girl obviously has issues and can't even be faithful to her fiance. Is she really worth your time? If you helped her actually cheat would she really be worth the soon after drama? I doubt it and I'm sure if you tried you could meet a new woman without all the baggage.

I would never keep a "friend" who acted like she is acting. But good for you man :bigthumb: I would cut her out of my life too, especially after telling her off.