SRS feeling emasculated?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by KDazzle, Feb 8, 2006.

1. KDazzle

KDazzle New Member

has anyone ever had a girl say or do something to you that made you feel like you have no balls? my good friend and coworker basically told me yesterday that I wouldn't make a good FB for her b/c she doesn't think I'm sexually exciting. ouch.

2. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

Uuuuh... whatever...

But I doubt you'll get a girl all excited sexually by asking her to be your fuck buddy. Unless of course you are talking to the right sort of girl and have the body and behaviour required.

3. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

different people have different tastes. shes not into you? fuck it! next...

4. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

What a bitch for saying something like that to you..

Oh and are you sure you're really good friends with her? Friends don't talk trash that bad about someone.. good way to bruise the ego.. hopefully she was just joking. Put her in her place.. tell her you don't think she has enough energy to keep up with you anyway...

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

In a non supportive enviroment you always need to believe and support yourself.

Whats important is that 'just because a girl is beautifull' doesn't give her the right to stomp your face and self esteem into the ground. Just say to her well everyone has got different tastes, and be done with it.

6. KDazzle

KDazzle New Member

well i didnt ASK her. she just blurted it out

7. KDazzle

KDazzle New Member

you guys are all right. thanks for the support and advice. i thought i may have been overreacting at first but i guess i wasnt. i dont get it, she told me in the past she thinks im cute but now she also thinks im not sexually attractive? oh well, shes kinda ugly anyways. okay body tho :wiggle:

8. 311-420

311-420 New Member

i think she said that because she is frustrated with you and pulled "little immature girl" moment and made herself look like a bitch. she said you were cute? i can almost gaurantee she likes you. but i wouldnt pursue it unless you really want to.

9. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Boo who cares what she says. Just the inference she gets from your personality. Her assumption isn't neccesarily gonna be true, and only you'll know. Big deal what one person says. :)

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

When I was 15, in France, a stunningly beautiful french girl staying over at the house apparently saw my naked crotch in the middle of the night. The next night at a bar she revealed to me that she had seen my penis. I of course had a huge crush on this girl. She was absolutely gorgeous, one of the most attractive women I've ever met in real life, aside from the fact that she smoked, which at that point I could give a shit about.

"It was *this* small," she said in French, indicating with her fingers how small my dick was.

Later that night, I was smiling drunkenly and walking back towards the house where I was staying. On the way she turned and faced me and said, "Tu n'est pas beau." (You are not handsome.) I smiled as if I didn't understand. "Tu sais ca? Tu comprends? Tu n'est pas un beau homme." (Do you know this? Do you understand? You are not a handsome man .)

I knew nothing about sex, nothing about penis size, hadn't kissed a girl, really just nothing. This was my first experience with any girl seeing my dick, and after that I continued to keep it in my pants for three long years, until I was 18.

edit: i'm gonna put this in the main forum and see what happens

11. KDazzle

KDazzle New Member

ouch, thats rough. how did you end up finding out what she said about you? how old was she at the time? anyone else have any stories?

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

she didn't say it about me, she said it to me. she was 17.

13. johan

johan Active Member

So maybe think about whether you even care about her opinion, whether her opinion has any basis in reality, and how you present yourself to others.

And ps, next time some girl talks smack to you, flash a killer smile at her, give her a knowing look or wink, and tell her she'd be surprised at what she's missing.

If you do it right, I guarantee a double-take.

And it's much more satisfying to leave her on a high note, rather than just taking shit like that, slack jawed and at a loss for words.

BUT...in this case, since she is an immature teenager, and teens are often very verbally clumsy, there is always the possibility that in her own very inexperienced and naive way, she was giving you an opening (literally...)

All depends on her body language and how she said that to you.

14. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

You do have a point. If a girl doesn't like you she'll usually tell you while trying not to hurt your feelings. So she'll probably make up something about having a boyfriend or not being ready to have sex again due to some guy hurting her a long time ago. Something like that.

15. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

How do they know you're not sexually exciting? ;)

16. KDazzle

KDazzle New Member

well, let me give some more background info. We're both 23 and working at the same company. we met in college and she got me the job here and we became really good friends the past year. she's actually engaged, but she's having some problems with her fiancee so she was just jokingly saying how she should just break up with him and find some FBs to mess around with. thats how we got on the topic. then she just blurted out something like, "but dont worry, you're not sexually exciting". She's always really blunt and blurts out shit like that all the time. But I guess it's my personality? I'm pretty mellow and laidback so i guess she thinks i wouldnt be aggressive enough?

17. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

In that case, totally forget about it.

18. SpaMan

SpaMan Mind over matter.

She sounds pretty immature and insensitive. She sounds like a horrible friend, maybe you should talk to her about this. Some people could use help. :ugh:

19. midori-kiri

midori-kiri New Member

Sometimes, girls see male friends as guys to vent to, and many times, we end up talking your ear off. This can lead to girls filling up dead air with the first thing that comes to their heads.

But the way she said shut down the convo by blurting that comment out makes me think that she's holding in some feelings that she didn't want to talk about. I know I have a tendency to put my foot in my mouth when I'm uncomfortable.

It sounds to me like you're a nice guy, but even nice guys don't have to take a mean comment like that.

If she does it again, frown, show her that you're hurt, and ask her what she means. If she's a nice enough gal-like most of us--she'll realize that a) she's on the job, and b) friends say nice things about each other.

But If she's totally blind, or treats you like crud for having emotions, she's probably not someone you want to hang around with anymore.

By the way, it was really strong of you to ask a bunch of us for our opinions. We need more guys like you to date!

20. KDazzle

KDazzle New Member

Thanks for replying, nice to get some perspective from a girl. So I finally talked to her about it and her explanation is that b/c i'm a nice guy, if she broke up with her fiancee and wanted a fling she would want to just do it with some "asshole" that would show her a good time without any strings attached :dunno:. oh well, im over it now anyways. so midori..you single? :x: