Feeling breaking up, not cannot do it

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Azn_azzho, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

My gf has been very annoying...recently more when she suspected me cheating with some ex-gfs. She has been always not wanting to be blame, sometimes very childish and irritating. She works hard, but cannot take chanllenge. Very shallow and unforgiving. I'm the opposite, totally the opposite...tahts what makes me feel unpleasant being with her. I always wanted to meet my friends and make more friends but she always doesnt want to meet anyone, feel and dsiplay she is bored in front of my friends. It makes my friends feel uneasy. So sometimes she just doenst go with me to my friends' place. Sometimes feels like i dont have a gf.

We live together, so if i break up with her, of coz i wouldnt want to live with her. But she will have no one to share an apartment and everything. I cannot do this kinda thing to her. I may not love her as much anymore, but breaking up with her would probably ruin her life temporarily.

Plus.......

One of my ex calls me almost every day from Chicago, she is visiting her aunt. She always wants to get together with me and do sth. She always give me comforting. We have became friends w/ benefits. But I never cheated with her. I did it with her when i wasnt with anyone.

Another one girl who isnt my ex, she likes me since we know each other when we were still kids. She would come and live with me once I'm ready to be wit her.

Another girl is someone I used to like, and she also has the same feelings for me 2 yrs ago. Couple of weeks ago, we met and hit it off good. We have met a couple more times and had great times. I was tempted to cheat with her, but not yet. I cannot guarantee myself at this time. so tempting and i know she wants to.

anyways, i dont know what to do.

cliffnotes: gf annoys me so much, read if wanted, i got more opportunities out there. but gf lives with me, cannot leave her.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Well, it sounds as if you already have a couple of women lined up anyways.
    Just because you live with her doesn't mean you can't break up with her. You almost sound as if you'd be doing her a favor.
    On another note, do you think maybe she's feeling suspicious BECAUSE you have a couple of women lined up?:ugh: Not exactly the best thing to do when you're in a relationship.
    Don't stick around just because it's convenient!

3. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

Nah, not about convenience. Thats sound mean to me. I'm not being with her like now becoz i want convenient sex. I would have so much easier sex with other girls. Its just that the time we have spent, it was some happy, of coz some not. I just cant leave a person I once loved like that. I always care about my ex even though I dumped them. I feel sorry dumping them, but just problem in relationship that i didnt wanna deal with no more. This one is the hardest, the first one actually moved in with me.

4. sadangryboi

sadangryboi New Member

LOL you are in the same situation I am in. Shes gotta get into the real world. Life is hard and not easy. Since we are in the same situation and I have mine moving out in 2 weeks. I can say this.

Do it now and be strong if thats what you want. It will turn out ok, she wont die or kill herself even if she says so.

She will learn to get off her lazy ass and do something productive.

And if race matters. I'm asian and so is my girlfriend for 3 years. Our realtionship is dead and I took it into my hands to end it. We tried working through things but I am only 20 and I need to get out. I feel like I'm locked up in jail and need a escape. I have finally stepped up and did something about it.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Out of convenience does not neccesarily mean convenient sex ;)
    It means that it is actualy going to take work to leave this person (ie: finding a new place to live etc). Do you stay with her because it's easier than leaving?

6. ApplePie

ApplePie New Member

I say Do it Now too.
    You wont gain nothing by staying with her. you'll be unhappy and then she'll get unhappy just as shes doing right now. Its best for both of you to move on with your lives. When you take the time to make yourself happy , you'll make more people happy at the same time. And if you leave her , she'll end up living a real life. so in the end its bets for both of you to go your seperate ways. And one more suggestion.,..I suggest you dont have girls lined up like that in your next relationship.

7. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Honey, you should really break this off, or you will ruin your life, or end up relly cheating on her. You should break it off ASAP!

8. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

Thanks all. My heart seems not letting go too easily. I think i'll talk to her slowly day by day so it wont hurt much as i just tell her i'm moving out soon all of a sudden