SRS feeling better when having money in my pocket am i the only one?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by quamen, Nov 7, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

When i was growing up my family and I were pretty poor, and didnt have much money at all. Poverty level income and we didnt have the average things most people havel. Anyways, I dont know if this is odd, but when i carry like 800 or a 1000 on me at all times, i feel much better and confident. It is not about showing it at all, im not like that but i just feel better. I guess it is just some silly idea in my head, but when i have little money on me, i feel insecure and what not.

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You are going to get mugged one day and feel REALLY insecure.

3. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

I get the same way for the same reason. But eventually you're going to misplace it and feel really bad. Carry plastic, stop caring about flashing it for other people.

4. quamen

quamen New Member

again if you read the post, i dont flash it for other people at all. That would first off be a dumb thing to do, since then people would be like rob him. It is just a feeling for security for myself, not to SHOW OFF

5. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Well you're showing it off to yourself. And I've found that most people that claim they don't show it off just mean they don't pull it out and wave it around.