feeling an orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, Jan 13, 2006.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

ive always been able to tell if a girl has an orgasm due to the muscle contractions. with my current gf, im sure she does, she isnt faking, but i dont feel those contractions. is she bullshitting or is it possible that her vaginal muscles dont contract (or very little) during orgasm?

2. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

i'm not sure about your gf, but i know when i fake it with a guy, i make sure that i contract mu muscles to give the effect that it's real

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they think men care :p

Seriously, I don't get faking. It either means the guy's not good enough or you just don't care about making it work and having a real one.

4. NCS

NCS Active Member

i straight up asked her she winked at me and is liek "the muscle contracting stuff is bullshit".

seriously you guys i have a good bullshit detector but its not going off here... help

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

if she was really having an O, there would be no question. Alot more physical signs than just tightening vag muscles....

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Such as skin flush. When you orgasm, both men and woman have areas of skin that flush with blood, such as your upper arms, chest, and back ... and face I think. So all you have to do is look at her skin. It only lasts 2-3 minutes or so, so don't wait.

Personally, I think it's dumb for girls to fake orgasm. Why reward the guy for not getting her off? Let him know he needs to work harder! ;)

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

The only thing women are doing is hurting themselves. They are making a guy think that what he is doing is good enough, so it will stay that way, and there wont be an attempt to get better (which is very possible).

Then she will be stuck because she cant go back and say she has been faking it all the time and the sex really isnt that good...well she cant say that and keep the relationship going atleast.

Only whores fake orgasms anyways. If you are with someone you love or have been with for enough time there is never a reason to be fake. Only time to be fake is on a 1-nighter or something...aka whore.

8. NCS

NCS Active Member

that answers my question then cuz she does get skin flush. there's also a lot more juices down there than before :naughty: . basically every sign i know is there, and i believe it, but its the only girl i have been with where the muscles dont clench and it gave me this lingering doubt

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

every woman's different, maybe her vag muscles are quite weak.. if the other signs are there i wouldn't worry (but get her to do kegels so she can grip you like a vice in future :naughty: )

10. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

IIRC one of the biggies is the eyelids, they're supposed to flush brightly which is why blush/eyeshadow was invented, to recreate the orgasm look

Last edited: Jan 14, 2006
  11. FlaminYon

FlaminYon New Member

sounds right. I had one girl who def had the muscles going, one that was weaker and one that could consciously flex some of the muscles.

Just for the record, they cant control all the muscles in there, just the PC. but like they said, look for the flushing of the skin.