Feel Sick after Sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Evil Unicorn, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

After a rather intense or long sexual session with my BF I get very nauseous. I get so weak and extremely sick to my stomach like I have to puke my brains out. And sometimes like I am going to pass out. I haven't yet figured out what it is or why it happens. I know the weakness and light headed feelings are from blood flowing to other parts of my body.. but the sick feeling I'm still not sure about.

Has this happened to any or you or your SO? Or does anyone have any idea as to why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance.
    :)

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

um, yeh. a while ago i had a really strong orgasm, and lost feeling in my hands/feet and started to black out/dizzy. while that was all good, the tunnel vision made me dizzy/nauseous. it passed shortly though once i could focus on something. im sure it was just a psychosomatic thing branching off from the lightheadedness.

other times its been cause it hurt too much and/or i was exhausted and weak. if i dont eat or something... or am dehydrated ill get dizzy and lightheaded, and nausea usually follows.

ive always just chalked it up to heat/exhaustion/poor diet/dehydration/bloodflow working against me. :hs: