SRS Feel like a bag of shit!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by OoBabyPhat, Jan 15, 2005.

1. OoBabyPhat

OoBabyPhat New Member

God, it really sucks when you go through times where you are ultimately happy, and the slightest thing that's is negative can bring you down...
    Im so sick of trying hard to impress people that I think "matter to me", meanwhile I should just 'try' to love myself and forget about what others think of me.
    What anger's me most of all, is when people LIE to you so convinced that you believe them, but you just go along and agree really thinking; These people must think I am a complete moron! How dare they insult my intelligence?!

Im fed up with being nice to those who have bad intentions towards me....
    Anybody who sense that kinda shit should be...never ever, take unnecessary B.S from anybody!! For every negative remark that I dont agree with, there will always be a spiteful, more severe answer coming back out of my mouth.

And thats just it....Just sick and tired of IDIOTS who think tney know it all, im sure most of you guys can agree,
    Anyways this post was maybe a little BLUNT' I feel much better after this whole rant n' rave.........:hyper:

2. BlueJeans

BlueJeans Money For Nothing

Good for you. Just get it out there.

Almost as good as hitting the heavy bag.

My useless advice. Concentrate a bit on the triggers. The things that send you for a loop. You may find some answers there.

But you're right. Every once in awhile some people could use one of these. :fawk:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2005
  3. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

Lol.

Thats people for you.

I find that being cold and indifferent towards people like that is usually alot better than exerting the energy to pretend to be nice and care.
    May i ask who it is you were trying to impress?

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

My advice for you is to focus on the things you really want in life, not on what others want to think of you.

5. OoBabyPhat

OoBabyPhat New Member

You all had some good points there...honestly theres no specific person im trying to impress, I guess I worry too much of what others think of me, thats all.

Generally I am a real nice person...'not fake' or pretender of any sort....
    But I notice sometimes being too nice to others, will lead them to think that its easier to take advantge of you, so I want to just ease off on the 'niceness' for a little while....

heh, I feel much better now I guess its just a little stressful because I am on the verge of quitting smoking, Im glad you guys get my perspective point of view that I had to make (I have alot of things that bother me, thats just one of em'!):rofl:

~Take care

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Just be yourself, it works.

7. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I told my drug addicted ex friends to fuck off. And the one that stole from my got a hard punch in the face that gave him a nosebleed.

Sort the good from the bad.

8. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

dude, ther are MILLIONS of idoits in the world and the ALL think they are above everyone, fuck yea dude, rant and rave all you want, i love to get it out there and u should too, i fawkin hate those corksukurs 2, i wanna hit em with a truck everytime they speak, and the worste thing is......when those fuck tards are dating a girl you like....that my freind, it the WORST