Feel as if my current gf has no "real" feelings for me????????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Aug 29, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I have been with my current Gf for about a month and a half now which i guess is not a long time at all. I just get upset because it seems like i care much more about her then she does about me. I dont know if she is still being shy around me or what, but it is just little things that get to me. She will never really call me unless i ask her to. I always have to call her to see what is going on and what not. She doesnt seem to be as eager to hang out and get together as im willing to. Im so much more busy than he as well, that i try to schedule and make more time so i can see her, but it is just like whenever we get to see each other that is fine.

I dont push girls into doing anything they dont want or ask them to, but she doesnt ever seem like she wants to get physical with me. We had a couple oppurtunites were i just tested the waters,but she didnt respond so i gave up. She always talks about sex,but doesnt have any with me? I say lets have sex then, and she is like no way?? She will never hug me or kiss me,unless i make the first move.

We never made out yet,just kissed her when i dropped her off at her house. It just feels as if im much more into her than she is into me. When we do go out though ,she seems to have a good time and so do I. She says she enjoys my company and likes seeing me as often as possible,but never seems to more happy when she gets to see me more often, or if i only saw her once a week.

Im 24 and she is just turning 20 soon. I dont know if it is the age thing, or what but im pretty confused. I only had 1 serious relationship in the past,but it still seems like i cant read her and im confused as all hell. Any suggestions?

2. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

Maybe you don't give her a chance to call you because you're always calling her. I don't know but that could be the case. How old is she?

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Find someone more serious

4. JohnJohnJohnson

is she a virgin?

5. LordOvenMitt

LordOvenMitt New Member

If she is a virgin, so might just be waiting. Its very possible that she is "into" sex and likes the idea of sex, but isnt ready to have it, or at least not with you yet due to the length of your relationship thus far. But stick with it for a little while, see if she will take the initiative to call you if you wait it out a little bit before calling her.

6. quamen

quamen New Member

she is not a virgin. She is 19 turning 20 soon.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

why have u done nothing more than hugging or w/e?

8. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

It sounds like ya'll just don't have chemistry and you just don't get it. I would say move on, rather than force a relationship where there really isn't any. At six weeks, it should still be new enough that you both are punch-drunk crazy to see each other. If ya ain't, there aint' much there to call gf/bf.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

i agree

10. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I would agree. It really sounds like she's more interested in the friendship aspect with the way she's responding. She's not interested in getting physical with you, yet she enjoys your company, feels comfortable talking about things with you, and has fun when you go out together. Sounds more like a friend than anything. If anything, you could have gained a friend out of this if you breakup.

11. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

ditto. i have been with my s/o for almost 9 months, and we are still "puppylove" with each other...
    at six weeks we were ridiculously head over heels. if she's not acting "into you" now... chances are she won't be. either that or she's been through some serious shit that would cause her to be *very, very* cautious.
    :dunno:

12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Just stop calling her and see what happens.

Basically, she is wearing the pants in the relationship and it will never work in the long run. If the woman is in control of the relationship neither the man nor the woman is happy.

13. low20

low20 Member

ask her about it...sounds like either she doesnt like you, or shes really really really shy

14. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

It sounds like she is not into you.......My ex was kind of like your GF and I was kind of like you. We talked about sex and what we liked and eventually we had sex. She would sometimes message me and vice versa but when we were together or even over the phone we would have silent moments which was weird.
    She also said she was comfortable with me and liked seeing me often but then she would say that sometimes it was too much. Now weeks later after the break-up, I realize that all along that she was prolly just not into me as I was into her. Of course, she told me this and I ignored it. She liked me and all and I was a nice guy and good with her kid but in the long run, I just was not for her. I don't know why....I will never know why but thats how it is.

I would just quit NOW before you get any deeper into this relationship. Stop calling her and start looking for someone else. If she calls you then just be like I don't think your as into me as I am into you. It could also be her age.....even though a lot of people say age doesn't matter....in some cases it does matter! Sometimes 20 something girls dont seem to know what they want. Sometimes they just want a good time. Sometimes they just someone to hang with them and chill w/ not strings attached

DiggityDogg (i think) said judge a woman by her actions not her words. So whatever she says don't believe it. Its the things she will do for you...Judge her on that.

(I also think maybe my ex developed feelings for someone else but i will never know....)

15. quamen

quamen New Member

Thanks alot guys for alll the replies. It is so confusing because she bounces back and forth so much. Like the other night we were laying down watching a movie and my shirt was slighly showing my stomach. A few times she pulled it down like she didnt want to see my stomach and im in good shape!!

She tells me im sexy,but never does anything about it. I think im to nice to girls and they hang around for a good time or what not,but really dont want to date me just be friends.

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

do this