feedback .....

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by stubborny, Jun 26, 2002.

1. stubborny

stubborny New Member

im getting this annoying ass feedback noise coming from my speakers in my car, .... even when my stereo is completely off ... it does it with everything- tape/cd/radio((am/fm)), ........ it's like whenever my cars battery is on for any reason, it will start making that noise again............... WHY????? it's so focking annoying :mad: i have a sub and an amp, but that's it ..... and i've had that ever since i had my car - like 10 months ....... so if it was that why would it barely be doin that now? :confused:

2. stubborny

stubborny New Member

for what? in my car after i take my keys out of the ignition, i can still have my stereo on for 10 minutes .... or until i open up the driver side door ..... but after i take my keys out, and the stereo or anything isn't on .... and after my dome lights fade out, that noise stops, ....... but if i were to turn my dome light back on, or press like the trunk release button .... that noise will start up again ....... blah blah blah

3. 04

04 Guest

:wtf:

How is it that your stereo works 10 minutes after you turn the car off?

You are probably picking up noise through your interconnects, from alternator whine or something else. I cant really tell, since you did not specify the ignition being on or not? Does the noise happen when you put the key in the ACC position? Or only when the engine is on?

4. stubborny

stubborny New Member

well i got rid of the sound ... but shit now im gonna have to drive with no music until friday :ugh: not fun :ugh:

5. big jay

big jay Guest

first you should make sure and check that everything in your system has a good, cleanr grounding point. if not thats gunna induce noise into your system....also make sure your power and signal cables are run about 18 inches away from each other as that also induces noise :wiggle:

6. stubborny

stubborny New Member

arg, i aint gonna mess with it at all ..... i'll just let the dude who did the install check it out, and hopefully FIX IT tomorrow, since i did plan on goin somewhere this weekend .....:wiggle: